• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intro

Antinous

Liberal & universalist
Hi all,

I'm here to discuss religion, naturally. I love comparative religion, and tend to spend a lot my free time reading about different religions and philosophies. As for my own beliefs, I have been Catholic for seven years, though my current views put me well outside the scope of orthodoxy.

I look forward to participating in the discussions here.

Kirran

Premium Member
Hey Antinous

Welcome to RF! From the whole one post you've made so far, you seem to have a healthy attitude for this place ;) See you around the place!

Onyx

Premium Member
Welcome.
Devils-Food-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Antinous

Liberal & universalist
Are you a Greek or have you just taken the name?

I'm not Greek. I just like the historical Antinous, who was the lover of Emperor Hadrian. He's a bit romanticized, but it appeals to my imagination.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hi all,

I'm here to discuss religion, naturally. I love comparative religion, and tend to spend a lot my free time reading about different religions and philosophies. As for my own beliefs, I have been Catholic for seven years, though my current views put me well outside the scope of orthodoxy.

I look forward to participating in the discussions here.
Greetings Antinous!
Welcome to RF.
Tom