• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview with darkpenguin

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
kai said:
ok darkpenguin what brought you to RF?

In all honesty? I was looking to come here to argue with rapture based christians after seeing a documentary about the 'rapture'. The documentary annoyed me and i felt the need to vent my frustrations. After a while i learned that that wasn't going to happen and that most people on here are friendly and decent.
In my short time here on RF i've learnt alot about my own beliefs and others and it's made me question alot of things and at times been quite taxing on the old brain lol.

kai

ragamuffin
darkpenguin said:
In all honesty? I was looking to come here to argue with rapture based christians after seeing a documentary about the 'rapture'. The documentary annoyed me and i felt the need to vent my frustrations. After a while i learned that that wasn't going to happen and that most people on here are friendly and decent.
In my short time here on RF i've learnt alot about my own beliefs and others and it's made me question alot of things and at times been quite taxing on the old brain lol.
glad to hear it when i first came i had a lot of misconceptions about certain religions and denominations but i have learnt a great deal(although some would say otherwise) stick around enjoy the ride