• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview With Beckysoup Discussion

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for comments and questions on the Bountiful Interview With Beckysoup.

Ðanisty

Your husband sure must have swept you off your feet! Your resolution not to date sure didn't last very long...lol. I met my husband after I decided to stop looking too.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ðanisty said:
Your husband sure must have swept you off your feet! Your resolution not to date sure didn't last very long...lol. I met my husband after I decided to stop looking too.

Yeah, pretty much, I think why he was the one to sweep me off my feet, was because he was the first male (other then family and really close friends) that didn't treat me like an object, or someone to score with.

Unfortunatley, I am blessed with a a bigger chest and a nice, well, to put it nicely, behind. I shouldn't brag, I know, but that's what the guys were after, and I got treated like crap through high school and things.

The first thing my husband said to me as a compliment was,

"You are so funny and I love to talk to you."

He didn't once mention physical things, and I knew that he was the one for me. LAter on, he would tell me I'm beautiful, but that's not what he noticed first, he noticed my personality!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Ok, what are your views on famine in third world countries and what do you think should be done? Also do you think that live aid/8 really makes a difference or would the people in poverty be better off with money from the superstars involved in such concerts?

Bishka

Veteran Member
darkpenguin said:
Ok, what are your views on famine in third world countries and what do you think should be done?

It's a horrible thing that those countries government will only give to the rich and able to pay for it. I'm not sure what can be done, but I contribute monthly to a fund (Church fund) that goes fully to helping people around the world, especially on fast Sunday, when I give up one meal and that money goes to helping the world poor and needy (for food).

darkpenguin said:
Also do you think that live aid/8 really makes a difference or would the people in poverty be better off with money from the superstars involved in such concerts?

It makes a difference for a few weeks, but then no one cares anymore.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
beckysoup61 said:
It's a horrible thing that those countries government will only give to the rich and able to pay for it. I'm not sure what can be done, but I contribute monthly to a fund (Church fund) that goes fully to helping people around the world, especially on fast Sunday, when I give up one meal and that money goes to helping the world poor and needy (for food).

It makes a difference for a few weeks, but then no one cares anymore.

nice answers, thanks, hope you don't mind me sort of pinching your idea and making my own interview thread? it just seemed like a really cool idea :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
darkpenguin said:
nice answers, thanks, hope you don't mind me sort of pinching your idea and making my own interview thread? it just seemed like a really cool idea :)

I didn't make this thread, Sunstone asked if he could interview me and it's in the interview section as well.