• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview with a raving lunatic

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
How does living as a Jew, both as an individual and as a family, in New York differ from living in the south?

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
How does living as a Jew, both as an individual and as a family, in New York differ from living in the south?
Access to a Jewish community is easier, but, at the same time, anything you say or do reflects directly on all of them.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
:D I only have a million questions.

What features in your opinion make a successful person (man) in today's society?
Drive. With enough personal drive, one can accomplish almost anything. Everything else is secondary.

Onkara

Drive. With enough personal drive, one can accomplish almost anything. Everything else is secondary.

How does one establish that drive, in other words do we need to find a goal and work towards it with full belief in its value? Or is it different to that?