• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview Soon

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Next week, I have an interview for a four-month AI training course that includes multiple practical projects and a few weeks of training at a company. It would be a major asset to my CV and should allow me to apply for jobs as an AI engineer, a position that carries salaries probably within the top 5%-10% of all jobs where I live.

I've slept a few hours or less every day for the last few days while preparing for the interview. I hope it goes well; this training can change a lot of things for me.

Wish me luck, please!
I wish you luck. 4 7 9 12 24 87 612 947 (some lucky numbers for you)

GOOD LUCK!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay @Debater Slayer, I figured I should use AI to work out how to wish you luck, given the circumstances. Here is the result...

Here’s a joke for you: What did the AI say to the person who was about to take an exam? “I wish you byte-sized luck!”

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay @Debater Slayer, I figured I should use AI to work out how to wish you luck, given the circumstances. Here is the result...

Here’s a joke for you: What did the AI say to the person who was about to take an exam? “I wish you byte-sized luck!”

Thanks! If I get accepted and write my own AI chatbot, I will make sure to get you involved in creating the dataset for puns and dad jokes.