• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview Sha'irullah

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Two things to get over with before anybody asks me any questions:

1) I already know I am the most handsome person in the world, so stop telling me this.
2) Barbra Walters and Larry King have already interviewed me but the tape just hasn't been aired yet. I am negotiating with CNN and ABC as I write.

Now that this is out of the way you guys can ask me any questions you like :). I am not that personal by the way so do not think you are sounding creepy if you ask me stupid questions because I would ask you the same stuff given the chance :D.

JField

What are your religious beliefs ? I know before you had athiest put down it said something else, and I believe it was you who said that you feel close to Hinduism's beliefs. So what do you believe ?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
What are your religious beliefs ? I know before you had athiest put down it said something else, and I believe it was you who said that you feel close to Hinduism's beliefs. So what do you believe ?

I really have no intentions on returning to this forum although I may post some essays on here in the future but I will answer your question nonetheless buddy. I had this saved in my bookmarks

I had Satanic Jurisprudence before atheism. I have long since abandoned Hinduism years ago and have no intentions on returning to it. I am a Satanist(Luciferian) in case you are wondering and yes indeed I am an atheist or igtheist now and dropped the 'theistic' label.

I simply believe in nothing when it comes to claims about god. No matter how far I searched and looked I could not find anything relevant that could establish a meaningful concept of god until I realized there is no coherent meaning when it comes to god. The mere word “god” itself has no established meaning or set definition that to make it a metaphysical claim just puts it out into the realm of the absurd. Every conception of god I came up with was extremely materialistic and I have been doing this for years. I find no value in supernatural claims as I find no value in the worlds of fiction. I simply do not believe in god on the lack of evidence and on the semantical fallacy that it is.
My religious affiliations in the past were Christianity, Islam, Satanism, Hinduism, Paganism and Deism. I have always had a strong Deistic outlook and conceived of the most materialistic god possible but after this much wandering I just do not care anymore. I am sick of searching for something with no value and something I cannot even give a coherent meaning to. I never believed in the afterlife, reincarnation, souls, ghosts, hauntings, anthropomorphic gods, personal gods, revelation or prayer. I essentially believed in a meaningless god for years.

dust1n

Zindīq
I simply believe in nothing when it comes to claims about god. No matter how far I searched and looked I could not find anything relevant that could establish a meaningful concept of god until I realized there is no coherent meaning when it comes to god. The mere word “god” itself has no established meaning or set definition that to make it a metaphysical claim just puts it out into the realm of the absurd.

I, You, and Camus have a lot in common, apparently.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
How does being one's own God connect one to Satanism?

It is Satanic because it is being cool a d hip. I am kidding :p.

Auto-theism is a basic concept in Satanism that forms about through admiring the greatest adversary in history. God respents external oppression hile Satan is internal might. It is a matter of denying gods and their psychological oppression on the human experience. A true Satanist is their own god simply since no god influences their lives

dust1n

Zindīq
Appears as if we have a mutual friend. Albert would be so proud of me and you right now for realizing the absurd.

Hey, everyone wades through the waters of inherent uncertainty and meaninglessness, just some of us get to do stuff with it.