• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview, Anyone?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Fine. I'll befriend them too....

Isn't there a rabbit near by? Named @Dan From Smithville

Could I try eating him?
You can try, but you may want to ask this duck I know what your chances are first.

This is the guy you need to talk to.

72f0f356a5a4834ea8174c597b34154930a76b56.jpeg

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?
I'm happy to be interviewed by you at any time, and on any topic. But I daresay say my religious practices would make for one brief conversation...lol

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
@Heyo , I'll be starting yours in the next few days. (Now that the sea of endless appointments has died down.)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, I'd be happy to be interviewed, though it's not likely that all that many people are interested in what makes me tick. But feel free to add me to your growing list.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
@Kenny , you're next up!

There may be a bit of a delay before I get to yours. I've had a blow out in my personal life, and I want to wait until the Chaos returns to a dull roar before I begin.

I'll shoot you a PM a day or two before I start. :)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
@Kenny , you're next up!

There may be a bit of a delay before I get to yours. I've had a blow out in my personal life, and I want to wait until the Chaos returns to a dull roar before I begin.

I'll shoot you a PM a day or two before I start. :)
Hope wisdom flows and that it brings chaos into order.

I have this hat :) - if you get one it might help :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 7.48.38 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 7.48.38 AM.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 14