• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intersexuality interactions

Me Myself

Back to my username
So I basically made the thread as a copycat of a threat available for those who can post ithe feminist dir.

I am curois about how you may treat or feel differently on your normal interactions with other people when it comes to their sex.

I ve noted, as did the poster of the thread from which this is a blatant copy of :)D) that some times I do feel hum... Its hard to explain but a bit more inclined to women when it comes to casual interaction.

Now I ve noticed that wheit comes to my friends, they tend to be the most "andorginous" bunch. Three of my most beloved female friends dont consider themselves very "femenine" at all. Of my male friends, Honestly I have two. One I would say while not being macho wouldot be what I labeled as "androginous" , he is your standard supergeek :D . He is very structured in his ways of doing things and thinking (I tend to bother him telling him he thinks in pixels) he tells me he literally has never to his memory cried, even when he is very sad (said this even when some clear ... Reserve for e fact. He seems a bit concerned about it, though he says he really never felt the need. He did experience a loss recently )

Well, but the other one (male friend) is indeed what I consider "androginous" . He is very in touch with his feelins, I can talk to him about them and be taken seriously, we have both cried in presence of each other, etc.

Its hard to explain, but I think .i do feel myself more freedom when in presence of women than men in many moments, not sure why. On the other ead the idea of "competition" was presented. Maybe there is some of that?

I do not by any means have interest on the stereotypical subjects of sports, cars and such. By the other flip of the coin, I do feel naturally interested to talks about emotions, peoples ways of dealing or reacting to them.

I do would feel more free to display some emotions around women I dont know much than around men, probably because of the way culture tends to pressure us to keep a mask on.

I dont know. Seemed like an interesting subject I would like to hear varus opinions about it, explore, etc.

Thoughts? Personal ways of being about it? All welcomed!

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
And, if you get "friend zoned" while courting, you are the one to blame. Up your game, son. Just kidding.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
This thread is not specifically about courtship.

Actually, its mostly about general social interactions. E intersexual part comes more from the fact of being of different sexes than from talking about sexual acts.

And if we were talking about the sexual acts, being friendzoned while being a dexual partner sounds like something I would enjoy right now :D

Me Myself

Back to my username
मैत्रावरुणिः;3557454 said:
I usually find that being myself works well. Women are wonderful observers.

I am awful with social interactions in general :eek:

But I ve noticed that when a group really likes me or I feel well accepted. The group tends to have more women than men.

Actually, there was a time I was worried other people might think I am gay because I talk with my hands do care about feelings and such and tend to be around women. When I asked a female friend of mine she chuckled in incredulity and said something like "Heck no! You are caveman, everyone can see that" :eek:

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I am awful with social interactions in general :eek:

But I ve noticed that when a group really likes me or I feel well accepted. The group tends to have more women than men.

Actually, there was a time I was worried other people might think I am gay because I talk with my hands do care about feelings and such and tend to be around women. When I asked a female friend of mine she chuckled in incredulity and said something like "Heck no! You are caveman, everyone can see that" :eek:

Everyone paddles differently.

Me Myself

Back to my username
मैत्रावरुणिः;3557464 said:
Everyone paddles differently.

I am not familiar with the word paddles or its ussage in this context.

Wiki mentions liquids o.o

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Its hard to explain, but I think .i do feel myself more freedom when in presence of women than men in many moments, not sure why. On the other ead the idea of "competition" was presented. Maybe there is some of that?

Interesting. I feel the opposite way. I feel more freedom in the presence of men. And actually, the more I am interested in a woman, the less freedom I feel in her presence.

I do not by any means have interest on the stereotypical subjects of sports, cars and such. By the other flip of the coin, I do feel naturally interested to talks about emotions, peoples ways of dealing or reacting to them.

I do would feel more free to display some emotions around women I dont know much than around men, probably because of the way culture tends to pressure us to keep a mask on.

It is fairly more simple to talk about emotions with women in my experience. However, I rarely feel the need to talk about them, so this doesn't pose much of a problem to me.

On other hand, I often feel the need to appear as an interesting/admirable man to women, particularly if I am interested in them. This makes me feel uncomfortable to say and to do certain things that, otherwise, I would have said or done.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
This thread is not specifically about courtship.

Actually, its mostly about general social interactions. E intersexual part comes more from the fact of being of different sexes than from talking about sexual acts.

And if we were talking about the sexual acts, being friendzoned while being a dexual partner sounds like something I would enjoy right now :D

General social interactions? Well then.....again: everyone paddles differently. I have male friends that "get along" more with females and female friends that "get along" more with males.

I brought up "friend zoning" because on the parallel thread, Curious George asked Riverwolf if he felt sexually frustrated from being "friend zoned" - and that involves courting as well as a few other things. But, courting mostly.

I have seen a few friends get "friend zoned" and become "sexually frustrated" (depressed for a little while, self-esteem goes down, self-image goes down, etc.). But, comes the next weekend, they don't get "friend zoned". They are themselves and the male or female finds them attractive. So, person A might get "friend zoned" with person B, but will get courted with person C.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member
I would suggest that gender is a continuum. While the other thread dealt with sex categories, yours primarily addresses gender while touching in sexes. You describe your companions as androgynous, with females who aren't very feminine and a male who is a supergeek. Though I think competition can influence interaction between sexes, I am not so sure about gender. It sounds like you've aligned yourself with people that fall in the middle of the gender spectrum. It also sounds like you have somewhat embraced your femininity, but are not so comfortable with it that it does not effect your interaction with the other sexes, I.e. you feel it counts against you in male competition so you migrate towards females.

I'm might be way off base with all of this, so feel free to tell me I'm a nut job.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Interesting. I feel the opposite way. I feel more freedom in the presence of men. And actually, the more I am interested in a woman, the less freedom I feel in her presence.

It is fairly more simple to talk about emotions with women in my experience. However, I rarely feel the need to talk about them, so this doesn't pose much of a problem to me.

On other hand, I often feel the need to appear as an interesting/admirable man to women, particularly if I am interested in them. This makes me feel uncomfortable to say and to do certain things that, otherwise, I would have said or done.

Yeah, on all honesty, I ve just dont try :D i would definetely not feel "free" if I felt romantically interested to them, and I just assume there wont be sex unless one of them gets possesed and pretty much ravishes me without warning :flirt:

So yeah, I do not feel such pressure. That would indeed #%^ it for me.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
I would suggest that gender is a continuum. While the other thread dealt with sex categories, yours primarily addresses gender while touching in sexes. You describe your companions as androgynous, with females who aren't very feminine and a male who is a supergeek. Though I think competition can influence interaction between sexes, I am not so sure about gender. It sounds like you've aligned yourself with people that fall in the middle of the gender spectrum. It also sounds like you have somewhat embraced your femininity, but are not so comfortable with it that it does not effect your interaction with the other sexes, I.e. you feel it counts against you in male competition so you migrate towards females.

I'm might be way off base with all of this, so feel free to tell me I'm a nut job.

Well, I do use these "" because while I understand the symbology and general associations of some things to masculinity or femininity, I think the better man will be both confident and nurturing, and the same such with the better women.

I dont know, I ve just got a general vibe that other men dont tend to be interested n the subjects I am interested in and I dont tend to become so interested on their conversations, while with women I think they more frequently talk about other social interactions they have, which I do find very interesting.

I am very happy about embracingy intuition and imagionative side, though as said, this might not be very hum... Well, people would really really hardly call me someone who has embraced his "feminine side" :D

And I by default assume all RF members are nut jobs :p

I just found it interesting to think about the sexes and genderist things on my social interactions.

No I wouldnt by far call my geekiest friend androginous even with comillias xD. He is very technical, square hum.. Its hard to explain. He is great to argue with though :D . The cool thing there is that we can be ipassionate disagreement and then call for beers and eat pizza :D . Not lately though, he is on a diet. o.o

Me Myself

Back to my username
Actually, by general I think I come off as either very silent or very confrontational or very playful, depending on circumstances.

Women tend to like my playfulness and interact with it in a way that doesnt seem to be compatible with other males. Not that they generally inspire me to.

Is it my imagination or women smile more than men? That could influence it. I do have greater preference for seemingly hapoy people.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I dont know, I ve just got a general vibe that other men dont tend to be interested n the subjects I am interested in and I dont tend to become so interested on their conversations, while with women I think they more frequently talk about other social interactions they have, which I do find very interesting.

In other words, what you are interested in is: Gossip. :p

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
That always depends on who you are at the moment o.o

"Be yourself" is the baguest advice ever.

I dont know about romance, but I can surely tell you it doesnt work with dancing! :eek:

Lol well being yourself is the best idea when it comes to romance. They are going to find out waht you are really like sooner or later :p