• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interrogate me

Jeremiah Ames

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Help?
For instance, some people’s primary love is to obtain wealth. In that case, everything they do and everything they think will support that primary love.
They may have other loves, but all the others will be subservient.
And these people will never get enough wealth.

Another instance, some people have a primary love of domination.
They love to control other people, for whatever reasons. Generally, these people will crave power. This is basically a love of self. A politician can be motivated by this love and run for office only for the result of controlling others and feeding his self interest.
The opposite is a politician who runs for office with the intent of benefiting society as a whole. This persons primary love is to serve others.

Galateasdream

For instance, some people’s primary love is to obtain wealth. In that case, everything they do and everything they think will support that primary love.
They may have other loves, but all the others will be subservient.
And these people will never get enough wealth.

Another instance, some people have a primary love of domination.
They love to control other people, for whatever reasons. Generally, these people will crave power. This is basically a love of self. A politician can be motivated by this love and run for office only for the result of controlling others and feeding his self interest.
The opposite is a politician who runs for office with the intent of benefiting society as a whole. This persons primary love is to serve others.

Oh. In that case I'm not sure I have a single desire above all else. I don't crave much, tbh. I'm not ambitious.

Jeremiah Ames

Oh. In that case I'm not sure I have a single desire above all else. I don't crave much, tbh. I'm not ambitious.
Everyone has one.
It was very difficult for me to discover mine.
Once I learned that we all have one love that dominates us, I couldn’t figure out what mine was, but after lots of contemplation and looking at my entire life, I finally came upon one that I think is correct.

Galateasdream

Released in 2019.

Oh, in that case it's easy: Fighting with my Family.

Why?

Because that's the only released in 2019 film I've seen! So I don't have much choice.

It was ok anyway, though.

I don't get much time to watch films, and hardly ever go to the cinema. Am not in a film phase at the moment.