• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interpreting Prophesies in Scripture,Has a prophesy been fulfilled or yet to be ...

JayHawes

Many Hebrew manuscripts have been tampered with (some say). We can notice this especially with the prophecies concerning the Messiah. The Septuignant, the LXX, and the Hebrew manuscripts will contain different verses (omiitimg some) concerning the Messiah. Does it matter? No, the remaining that was not ommited reveals enough truth about Jesus. Atleast 2 billion people have chosen to follow him.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Many Hebrew manuscripts have been tampered with (some say). We can notice this especially with the prophecies concerning the Messiah. The Septuignant, the LXX, and the Hebrew manuscripts will contain different verses (omiitimg some) concerning the Messiah. Does it matter? No, the remaining that was not ommited reveals enough truth about Jesus. Atleast 2 billion people have chosen to follow him.
The Apocalypse of Abraham

55. And I looked and saw a Man going out from the left side of the nations and there went out men and women and children, from the side of nations, many hosts, and worshipped Him. And while I still looked, there came many from the right side, and some of these insulted Him, and some of them even struck Him, but others however worshipped Him. And as I watched, I saw Azazel approach Him and he kissed Him on the face and then stood behind Him.
56. And I said, "0 Eternal One! Who is the Man insulted and beaten, who is worshipped by the nations and kissed by Azazel?" And He answered and said, "Hear Abraham! The Man you saw insulted and beaten and yet worshipped by many, He is the 'Relief' granted by the nations to the people who proceed from you, in the last days, in the twelfth hour of the age of ungodliness. But in the twelfth hour of my final age will I set up this Man from your generation, whom you saw issue from among my people, and all who follow will become like this Man, and such as are called by me will join the others, even those who will to change within themselves. And as for those who emerge from the left side of the picture, the meaning is this - there shall be many from the nations who shall set their hopes upon Him, but as for those whom you saw from your seed on the right of the picture who insulted Him and struck Him, many shall be offended in Him, but some shall worship Him. And He shall test those of your seed who have worshipped Him in the twelfth hour at the end, with a view to shortening the age of ungodliness.

:confused::help:

JayHawes

The Apocalypse of Abraham

55. And I looked and saw a Man going out from the left side of the nations and there went out men and women and children, from the side of nations, many hosts, and worshipped Him. And while I still looked, there came many from the right side, and some of these insulted Him, and some of them even struck Him, but others however worshipped Him. And as I watched, I saw Azazel approach Him and he kissed Him on the face and then stood behind Him.
56. And I said, "0 Eternal One! Who is the Man insulted and beaten, who is worshipped by the nations and kissed by Azazel?" And He answered and said, "Hear Abraham! The Man you saw insulted and beaten and yet worshipped by many, He is the 'Relief' granted by the nations to the people who proceed from you, in the last days, in the twelfth hour of the age of ungodliness. But in the twelfth hour of my final age will I set up this Man from your generation, whom you saw issue from among my people, and all who follow will become like this Man, and such as are called by me will join the others, even those who will to change within themselves. And as for those who emerge from the left side of the picture, the meaning is this - there shall be many from the nations who shall set their hopes upon Him, but as for those whom you saw from your seed on the right of the picture who insulted Him and struck Him, many shall be offended in Him, but some shall worship Him. And He shall test those of your seed who have worshipped Him in the twelfth hour at the end, with a view to shortening the age of ungodliness.

:confused::help:

Jesus was Insulted:

Lu 23:10 -And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him.

Lu 23:11 -And Herod with his men of war set him at nought, and mocked him, and arrayed him in a gorgeous robe, and sent him again to Pilate.

Mt 27:29 -And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Jesus was struck:

Lu 22:64 -And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?

Jesus was kissed by Judas who was possed by a devil:

Lu 22:3 -Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Lu 22:47 -And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.

Lu 22:48-But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?

Jesus is whorshiped:

Mt 2:1 -Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Mt 2:2 -Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

Mt 14:33 -Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

However we do not know who actually wrote this Book. It is good for study, however this is not an Canonical book, and we should not treat it as such, however this is a text we should read. It was a very important Jewish discovery.

However Jesus is not just "a man" but he is the Messiah, and Savior.This passage is somewhat different from Christianity in the New Testament. It was written sometime around the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem ( in 70 A.D). It is jewish in nature with some form of 'christian' percepts.... It is essentially a Midrash, a common work of Jewish scribes. ONe might ask, why would Jews write about this "man" ?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The Jews didn't, the books stem from all over comming against the house of Isreal...they were sent from many nations like Yeshua was and then killed for being Good people and helping teach the things of God....
Mat 15:7-9
(7)Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
(8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
(9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isa 29:11-16
(11) And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
(12) And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
(13) Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
(14) Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
(15) Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
(16) Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?........or maybe just tell everyone they are all born in sin, and so how can you aim to be perfect as God is also?

Isa 57:4-8
(4) Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
(5) Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?
(6) Among the smooth stones (peter also) of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?
(7) Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice.
(8) Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it.

Henk

In the conversation between Jesus and Vassul Ryden called True Life In God TLIG
Jesus tells that the Isaiah prophecies are about to be fulfilled soon.

A prophecy of Jesus from
TRUE LIFE IN GOD

The Messages
okt. 20 1998

I SHALL MAKE THE PROPHECIES
OF ISAIAH COME TRUE
june 18 1992

Is there anyone to work with vigour and love willing
To rebuild this House that is so tottering ?

Is there anyone in there who is willing this House to defend?
Is there anyone now who what I am saying understands ?

Is there anyone in the Lord's House who is disposed a lot
To expand the great Kingdom of God?"

If there is anyone willing I then, will shine on him
With My splendour.......with Myself clothing him

I shall make Myself known and he will see Me standing before him
Yes he will see Me................. the Eternal and Immortal King

I would have enriched His soul With My immutable Divinity
And he will draw all men to Me

And I would have adorned him with every imaginable ornament
And in his royal stature he would heal this generation ....he is gent

The deaf will hear and the blind will see clear
And all together in one voice will cry out here