• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

interpretation of some passages of scripture

ukok102nak

Hello, I have been looking at these passages for quite some time, i am curious to see what other serious bible students interpret and when these passages take place.

Matthew 24:45

Revelation 11:2,3

Revelation 12:6,14

Revelation 13:5,6

~;> we could interpret
those passage with a single
verse
then try your faith to interpret it again
with another single verse
until you come to the most unknown part of the scripture
which telling something unexpectedly
about the passage
which
you provided in this thread
coz
thats how
the unknown
workout their faith towards the written words of god

as what we are sayin
we could interpret
those passage with a single
verse
as it is written
:read:
Isaiah 13:18
Their bows will dash the young men in pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb. Their eyes will not spare children.

now
you can search the verse
which
somehow is tellin somethin
about the verse that we posted
if we may say so
as what they say
let the scripture speak for itself

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Hello, I have been looking at these passages for quite some time, i am curious to see what other serious bible students interpret and when these passages take place.

Matthew 24:45

Revelation 11:2,3

Revelation 12:6,14

Revelation 13:5,6

Matthew 24:45 in many translations say servant and master.

The word Pistos doulos means obedient or faithful slave. Doulos is the Koine greek for slave.

And Kurios is lord. I mean the direct rendition. Thus this could very easily be interpreted as a verse including the following verses to depict the slave and master relationship.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Matthew 24:45 in many translations say servant and master.

The word Pistos doulos means obedient or faithful slave. Doulos is the Koine greek for slave.

And Kurios is lord. I mean the direct rendition. Thus this could very easily be interpreted as a verse including the following verses to depict the slave and master relationship.
Hey! It's been a while.
Do you think it's talking about a slave or in general all Christians?
Because it talks about feeding his domestics.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is possible Matthew 24:45 says something different than you all assume?

Is it saying that a faithful and discreet slave knows only the master is in charge, so the slave is he who draws people to obey the master, even in his absence? It is related to the eating of the body of The Christ. When a person eats of Christ's body he becomes united with him and can't disobey, (unless he is the son of destruction*.)

Who is the faithful and discreet slave who has set The Master over the household (for him to) give them their food in due season?

In other words, a faithful slave is he who causes another to obey The Lord. The Lord only seems to be missing and is why it takes a discreet person to recognize the Master, the Lord. All authority in Heaven and on Earth has been given him to receive, but then why is it written that he passes it to another? How does that make sense?

*I do not know what that is.

anonymous9887

bible reader

Is it saying that a faithful and discreet slave knows only the master is in charge, so the slave is he who draws people to obey the master, even in his absence? It is related to the eating of the body of The Christ. When a person eats of Christ's body he becomes united with him and can't disobey, (unless he is the son of destruction*.)

Who is the faithful and discreet slave who has set The Master over the household (for him to) give them their food in due season?

In other words, a faithful slave is he who causes another to obey The Lord. The Lord only seems to be missing and is why it takes a discreet person to recognize the Master, the Lord. All authority in Heaven and on Earth has been given him to receive, but then why is it written that he passes it to another? How does that make sense?

Actually I believe the son of destruction is the entity described in Daniel 11.
I think Daniel 11:36 onward I think, don't quote me on it.

ukok102nak

~;> did anyone notice
from days of long ago and until now
on every part of this planet as
They shouted with a loud voice,
saying,
"Salvation be to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"

how those faithful servant died
from the hand of evil
as
Their bows will dash the young men in pieces;
meaning
on a literal point of view
the servants of god
sometimes died so fast in early age
(though some people says
most of the servants of god were been persecuted swiflty by those evil things will
by mocking the spiritual essence
of every servants of god in this reality)

for in the ancient time the human life expectancy
was almost over a hundred year
but
when humans choosed to follow their flesh r
ather than their conscience
since that day some humans
were been manipulated
by the evil one
thats why
It is no great thing therefore if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Hey! It's been a while.
Do you think it's talking about a slave or in general all Christians?
Because it talks about feeding his domestics.

Yes its been a long time Paul. Hope youre doing well.

It talks about Doulos which is slave. I believe its a general set of verses.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Although it also describes disobedience vividly and that if so, the slave will be cut into pieces.

The thing is the previous verses 42 reads Lord in many translations while 45 says master which allows people to think its about Jesus. 42 also is Kurios. 45 is also Kurios. Its both either master or lord.

Thus, this is highly unlikely referring to Jesus in the context of these verses.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Although it also describes disobedience vividly and that if so, the slave will be cut into pieces.

The thing is the previous verses 42 reads Lord in many translations while 45 says master which allows people to think its about Jesus. 42 also is Kurios. 45 is also Kurios. Its both either master or lord.

Thus, this is highly unlikely referring to Jesus in the context of these verses.
But I think anyone can draw another to trust in God. Why else would people believe a disciple is someone who makes more disciples?

Slaves of the household do everything for the benefit of the master of the household.
In this case, that would be God's will be done. Any time God's will is accomplished, it is God doing it even though God's slaves are acting it out OR James 1:17 isn't true. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalms 85:12
Daniel 2:22
Matthew 7:11
John 3:27

But you all have food, one of the most important good things, coming from people.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Actually I believe the son of destruction is the entity described in Daniel 11.
I think Daniel 11:36 onward I think, don't quote me on it.
I do not know how Jesus could have called anyone he lost the son of destruction if it is what you say it is John 17:12.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If the faithful slave is a human or a group of humans, then James 1 :17 is wrong because the right food at the proper time is a good and perfect gift and you have men giving it out (to anyone, actually).

The question, "who really is?", is a rhetorical question whose answer is "nobody is".

Scripture never says God will finally change his mind and give anyone a king to obey him.
1 Samuel 8:6-7

THEY say Matthew 24:45 is a prophecy. Why isn't it a parable?

What would the lesson be if it was a parable?
Remember Jesus says to take out of your eye that which is in it before you attempt to take out of another person's eye that which God sees fit to be there at the proper time.
YOU say you know what the proper time is. You don't. Jesus Christ! Even Jesus Christ doesn't know it.

They say the food is accurate knowledge. Don't they?

ukok102nak

~;> remember
when christjesus said about this things
as it is written
Matthew 26:26
While they were eating, Jesus took bread and blessed it. He broke the bread, gave it to his disciples, and said, "Take this, and eat it. This is my body."

notice how christjesus made his body as a symbol for the
right food for the right salvation
thats why
the apostle of the gentiles also said this words
so as it is written
Romans 12:1
Brothers and sisters, in view of all we have just shared about God's compassion, I encourage you to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, dedicated to God and pleasing to him. This kind of worship is appropriate for you.

now
christjesus really knew the hour and the day
but
with his respects to his father almighty
he doesn't want to precede unto anythin
without the consent of his almighty father
for he was a good son
who doesn't want to disobey his father
even though christjesus has his own commandment too
just like the very same thing
of what they called
the law of moses

Joshua 8:32
He wrote there on the stones a copy of the Law of Moses, which he wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.

as they say
though there is a difference between the law of moses with the very commandent of christjesus
as the very difference between christjesus and moses
before we tacle their law
is
not everythin in christjesus came from the very creation of human being
for humans was made from the dust
of the ground of the earth
while this what is written about
the only begotten son of god
John 1:14
The Word became human and lived among us. We saw his glory. It was the glory that the Father shares with his only Son, a glory full of kindness and truth.

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> to god all be the glory
as we even knew what is the exact time
of eating our snacks
but our elders seems to change their mind
sometimes
when they notice that not everyone are present
and b'coz we also respect our elders
we shall wait for their further instruction

godbless
unto all always

anonymous9887

bible reader
If the faithful slave is a human or a group of humans, then James 1 :17 is wrong because the right food at the proper time is a good and perfect gift and you have men giving it out (to anyone, actually).

The question, "who really is?", is a rhetorical question whose answer is "nobody is".

Scripture never says God will finally change his mind and give anyone a king to obey him.
1 Samuel 8:6-7

THEY say Matthew 24:45 is a prophecy. Why isn't it a parable?

What would the lesson be if it was a parable?
Remember Jesus says to take out of your eye that which is in it before you attempt to take out of another person's eye that which God sees fit to be there at the proper time.
YOU say you know what the proper time is. You don't. Jesus Christ! Even Jesus Christ doesn't know it.

They say the food is accurate knowledge. Don't they?
I say food is the words of god. The faithful slave thing is something I always meditate on, because many people dont give a reasonable opposing view. but i believe its a general application, but then again who is responsible for feeding us the words of god, which are documented for us?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I say food is the words of god. The faithful slave thing is something I always meditate on, because many people dont give a reasonable opposing view. but i believe its a general application, but then again who is responsible for feeding us the words of god, which are documented for us?
How can you forget The Last Supper? Who did the feeding there?