• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

International Events, Effects & Lessons related to Conveying Message of Promised Peace

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Events are from Burkina Faso, France, Turkey, Benin, India, Kosovo, Ivory Coast, Congo Brazzaville, Uzbekistan, Bolivia, Australia and Germany

Peace and mercy of Allah be on you... Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him) said that he tells faith-inspiring incidents from time to time, which are narrated by people, about their acceptance of Ahmadiyyat or their unusual ruhani (spiritual) experiences after they accepted Ahmadiyyat or favors of Allah the Exalted on Jama'at, and as the result strength and progress in Eman (belief) of members of Jama'at, etc.

Many people write to him and express the opinion to please keep narrating such events because these events, due to being interesting, attract the attention of their children and cause improvement in the religious and moral state of youth, and also draw their own attention to make progress in their conditions.

Some Ahmadis-by-birth write that such great state of Eman (belief) of newcomers and their connection with Allah the Exalted make us ashamed and draw our attention that we too should make effort to make progress in Eman.

Likewise, some naomubai-een (new Bai'at doers) too express that their Eman increase by listening about these events.

==

But there are some people also, some in the west and others who consider themselves quite learned and advanced who migrated from Pakistan but worldly life has absorbed them or they became involved and got absorbed in worldly life so much, that their attention has not remained focused at Allah the Exalted. Or, their attention is not like which should be the obligation of an Ahmadi as the right of Allah the Exalted and as duty of those who believe in and do Bai'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)...... They do not pay attention to pay right of Allah the Exalted and if there is any attention it is equal to none. These people are unmindful to fulfill obligations of Deen, either they do not think to improve their religious state or think very little about it.

When these people hear the events narrated by new-comers or events which cause spiritual progress in any way, they say in shade of objection, why these happening take place with only habitants of Africa, Arab and Asia. And why such events do not take place about people living in Europe, why they are not guided by dreams, why they are not guided by reading religious books or they get attention, why they do not have spiritual experiences??

==

First thing is, those people who live in Europe and pay attention to Deen, Allah the Exalted shows signs to them too and makes from Himself, means of progress in their Eman for them...... Here in UK, there are many new-Bai'at-doers or local people who did Bai'at long ago, their Eman is increasing daily, they pass through amazing experiences which become means of surety and Eman in Being of Allah the Exalted. The truth of Jama'at continues to be unfolded at them and they are increasing in the sincerity and loyalty with Khilafat. They, men and women, themselves mention their events in ijima’at / gatherings of lajna, khudam and ansar (respective auxiliaries of Ahmadi women, men under 40 and men above 40)..... Some people mention events at MTA (muslim television Ahmadiyya) too which are very faith-inspiring.

Anyway, in western countries too, Allah the Exalted shows sign to people who pay attention to Deen, and manifests truth of Ahmadiyyat for them.

==

Furthermore, there is such a faction, which, though does not accept Ahmadiyyat but Islam’s grandeur and superiority become visible to them through Ahmadiyyat.

==

Huzur (at) said he mentions many events after his tours or Jalsa-s. But the important thing to be remembered is that Allah the Exalted grants guidance to him who moves to Him for guidance. If human is engrossed in worldliness, and his section for God the Exalted is empty and he has no connection with Deen and God and he insists to destroy his hereafter, then Allah the Exalted too does not care such people. They remain deprived of guidance.

Also, history of prophets shows us that people who pay attention to Deen and those who accept them are usually poor and weak people. Ambition to move to Allah the Exalted and His fear is usually in humbles and meek. Worldly and powerful people say it, Allah the Exalted has mentioned it in Holy Quran, they say to prophets what is your standing, your believers seems to be weakest people....Materialistic people happens to be arrogant. Firstly due to arrogance and secondly due to indulgence in earthly works they have no time to pay attention to Deen. Majority in Europe and materially advanced countries in west has become atheist. As they have no care of Allah the Exalted, then what care does He have for them that He should guide them?

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) depicts the image of these materialistic people by explaining: In surah al-asr, Allah the Exalted has mentioned the models of disbelievers and believers. The life of disbelieves is completely like life of animals who has no other work than eating, drinking and lustrous passions “ya’koloona kamaa takolunal anaam”. But see, if an ox eat grass at food-time but sits at the time to plough (old time use of ox etc to prepare land by ploughing), what will be the result of it? It will be that landlord will sell it to slaughterhouse. Likewise, for those people who do not follow or care commandments of God the Exalted and spend their life in fisq o fojur (impiousness). Allah the Exalted says “qul ma yabaokum rabbi lolaa doaokum” (what does my Lord care you, if you do not worship Him-- so Allah the Exalted cares those who bow towards Him and seek guidance).....Sidq (truth, sincerity) is a great thing, without it, completion of amley saleh (good deed) does not take place. God the Exalted does not leave His sunnat ( way) and human does not leave his way. That is why He said “wallazina jahadu finaa lanahdeyannahum sobolonaa” he who struggles by through God, He opens His paths for him.

==

So those who do effort and continue to have concern to find the right religion of God the Exalted and make effort to find Him, they get guidance and progress in faith. Allah the Exalted bless some people with His favour due to heir certain virtues and shows them paths.

The events we mention, these are faith inspiring events of people like these who make effort how to find right path. Or there are some, who are granted special favor by Allah the Exalted due to any of their virtue and then He shows them the path.

==

Example of progress in sincereness and its effect on others

Burkina Faso ... Amir sahib writes our local missionaries went to convey message in a village Lokin. After conveying message when they wanted to have Bai'at, only one old lady did Bai'at. Muallam sahib told villagers that our mosque is 15 kilometers from here, if any of you need information about Jama'at Ahmadiyya you can visit there and there is arrangement of Jumu’ah Salaat. Anyway, that lady did Bai'at...Due to rains, the rain-water-channel which exists in the path between village and that mosque stands full....After Bai'at, elderly lady would try to go to mosque to offer Jumu’ah Salaat carrying her Salaat- mat. But when she would see water-canal full, she would spread her Salaat-mat there and say: I have offered Jumuah-Salaat with Ahmadis because my intention was to offer Jumuah-Salaat with Ahmadis.....When water decreased in water-channel after one month, that lady came to mission house and narrated all event.. It was her sincerity after being Ahmadi....After hearing this event Muallam went to that village again and told it to people of village that she was in search of truth, Allah the Exalted blessed her with favour, she offered sacrifice she would go every Friday, and would come back after sitting as she could not reach due to water. But it is her sincerity. When Muallam narrated this event to other people, some were her close relatives, 30 more people did Bai'at....Like it, Allah the Exalted provided means of their guidance like this.

==

There are people who join through dreams

There are people who join become Ahmadi through dreams.

France ... A lady, Aacia sahiba did Bai'at. She says she wants to mention details of her Bai'at, so that you may be pleased with me and accept me in your blessed Jama'at......As usual, I was in search of some new channels at internet, I found link of ‘hiwar-mubaashir’ where subject of Jesus-has-died was in progress. I became surprised by hearing strong and irrefutable arguments, which were free of all kind of doubts, full of certainty and the civilized manner. Few days before it, I had see in dream that I am about to fall in a dark well and I was strongly holding the edge of well with both hands and legs were hanging down. Suddenly I saw upward, three or four white birds were seen , there color was very much white, but I did not know who they were. Those birds were doing effort to save me but later I understood that they are members of panel of ‘hiwar’ which are shown in form of birds...In the beginning, it was not clear to me that the founder of this Jama'at has claimed to be Messiah and Mahdi but felt so. Then I decided to read books of Jama'at, especially the books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). In these, I did not see any anti Islam thing. Contrary to it, I saw in his holy-being the batley jalil who defends Islam, Muslims and Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) with full capacity who creates awe of Islam at foes of Islam with these books....Then I did ‘istikhara’ (sought blessing from Allah by Salaat). Two days after it, a lady-friend of mine told me that she saw in dream that me and she are in my mother-in-laws house, and I am in search of a certain room out of various rooms. I saw a lighted, luminous and comfortable room. I told her I like this room. I shall live here. ... I deduced this good omen from dream that I should join the Jama'at thus, I did Bai'at.

==

Continues

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Another example of joining through MTA

Turkey ... A lady, Mira sahiba said, I want to present detail of my Bai'at.... I had introduction with Jama'at in 2010 and enabled to join. I saw my husband would see MTA al-arabiyya with quite an interest so I too began to watch it and often would see it even in his absence. My husband would say me, do Bai'at with satisfaction. I would reply, I cannot assume this responsibility, my family is large, there are many responsibilities of house. I saw film made by Jama'at about Dajjal, commentary was very logical and appropriate which was never heard before.... I began to see MTA more, and watched more ‘hiwar programs’. I started to offer Tahajjud regularly. .. Later, once Abdul Qadir Odeh sahib visited, I did Bai'at, then my daughter-in-law and daughters did Bai'at too. we would exchange views about matter of Jama'at and say this is real Islam...

The day I did Bai'at, I saw in dream that I am reciting verses of surah al-Kahf. At this, I was sure that Allah the Exalted will save us from evil of Dajjal and I shall be among supporters and helpers of Imam Mahdi. Thanks for Allah, He granted Eman (belief), may I fulfill the responsibility.

Huzur (a t) said, that is how they write events by themselves and desire to have prayers.

==

Some events about establishment of new local-Jama'ats, how Allah the Exalted make them

Benin...Abdul Quddus sahib, Muballigh Benin writes, Muallam Zakria went to a village to convey message, there a dear said people are out for their works at this time. Please come on Friday, people will be present here. So Muallam sahib went again on Friday and offered two Nawafil (extra Salaat) after coming in mosque and began to convey message by the permission of imam sahib and village-committee. Muallam delivered speech about commentary of surah al-Fatiha and coming of imam Mahdi. People continued to raise slogan ‘Allaho Akbar’ (Allah is the Greastest) during speech. When the speech ended, saddar sahib of mosque-committee said, I am born Muslim but I have never heard commentary of surah al-Fatiha like this. If it is indeed teaching of Jama'at Ahmadiyya, then I congratulate everyone. We accept this Jama'at. Thus all people of Muslim organization of this village including imam, accepted Jama'at Ahmadiyya, and like this a new chapter of Jama'at was established..... Molvi of village showed severe reaction. When our Muallam returned home, molvi phone him and said, from now on, do not come to this village and mosque. After sometime, when our Muallam went there again for the national Ijtema of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Benin and requested khuddam to join, then that molvi again stopped him and asked not to take khuddam with him. But new-ahmadi khuddam rejected molvi and all of them joined Ijtema.

Huzur (a t) said: Like this Allah the Exalted disgraces opposing molvis and is creating new Jama'at-s too.

Another event about creation of new Jama'at-s

It is from Arusha region, Murabi sahib writes, by the favour of Allah the Exalted, Ahmadiyyat has come to a new region. Earlier there was no Ahmadi in kiswani village of samey district. Repeated visits were enabled. Pamphlets were abundantly distributed. Newspapers of Jama'at and books of Jama'at were distributed in village. As the result, now by the favor of Allah the Exalted, not only Bai'at-s are beiging to start, but Jama'at is established. By the favor of God the Exalted, now a plot is being purchased for mosque, and local people are personally preparing bricks for construction of mosque. But along with it, opposition has been started by other Muslims. Opponents has begun to spread disurbance against Jama'at and doing nonsense...We arranged munazara / debate in village by getting permission from management. Announcement was made in all village, and sunni molvi sahibs were invited, if they think they are right, we can talk in front of everyone. So according to arranged program, munazra was convened and many non Ahmadis attended it but none of .. molvis came. So people of village knew that molvis possess nothing except spreading disturbance.

==

Allah the Exalted makes means of guidance for people who really have inclination to Deen

Burkina Faso ... Amir sahib writes, message was conveyed in village Nabir, by the favor of Allah the Exalted many Bai'at were done. A muallam sahib was appointed in a mosque made of mud. Regular Jumua Salaat was started but non Ahmadi molvi began mischief and came exactly at time of Jumu’ah Salaat to incite people to distant them from Ahmadiyyat. But Jama'at continued to grow. When molvi could not get success, he made his own mosque opposite to mosque of Jama'at and announced that Ahmadiyya mosque would become store to keep salaat-mats and no Salaat-offerer would go there. But the opposite took place and only molvi’s home-relatives offer Salaat there and Salaat-offerers began to increase in our mosque and attendance in jumua Salaat is 200 to 250 (in small area).

==

How Allah the Exalted shows scenes of acceptance of prayers

Benin ... Ansr sahib, Muballigh of movement, writes, in village Asion, 200 Bai'ats were done. Now in this village, training class is convened every Friday and Tuesday. Daughter of saddar sahib lived in another village, she became very ill and body seemed lifeless. When I went to his village, saddar sahib asked to pray and please write to Khalifah of time for pray. Letter was written to Huzur. Next day, when I went there again, people old the girl stoped to speak and move, she was taken to hospital but no cure worked, we hopelessly brought her back home. A molvi was brought in, he did ‘dam’ (reading some prayer words and blew breath at her) at girl, in return he took 40,000 francs and a lamb. But girl was not cured...Then another molvi was brought, he too took large money but of no benefit. We became hopeless from molvis, we thought the girl is going to die anyway, we left the girl at her father’s house. When she was brought here, her father asked local Jama'at o pray and wrote prayer-request letter to Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a t)....After one day the girl began movement and sickness completely left her body till next evening. No one would imagine she would survive but now no one can say after seeing her she was even been sick.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) : It too is proof of truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

==

God opens hearts of those who pay attention

A Muallam of Burkina Faso writes, .. Karim sahib, we went to convey message to a village. When we arrived there, we sought permission to convey message, imam of village said, your Muballigh came to us earlier and many of us did Bai'at but not all people of village did so therefore do convey message, those who missed earlier maybe now they shall join due to your conveying message. Question answers continued for long time. At the end, their elder said, we had become Ahmadi yet some issues were not clear but today I saw by myself, if today anyone is serving Islam in true sense it is you because you are steadfast in this work and do not get tired. So we are with you.....Imam told people of village those who did not do Bai'at earlier, they should do now. ..Seventy three more people did Bai'at.

If Allah the Exalted is opening the hearts of these people and enabling them to accept right Islam, it is favour of Allah the Exalted to them. To say why events take place there only, it is because they care about Deen they care about themselves, they attend religious gatherings for whole nights..Here no one have so much time to give to Deen and attend religious gatherings and question answers.

==

Continues

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Oppressed and persecuted ones who remain steadfast see divine support

India ... Deputy ‘naazir dawat ellallah’ writes, in Lakhimpur city, connection was reestablished with a dear Abdus Sattar sahib. In meeting, he began to shed tears, he told we lived in Kiranpur village. We had 50 bighey land and were doing well. We joined Jama'at 12 years ago by doing Bai'at but after Bai'at we faced so much opposition that opponents showered stones at our house and expelled us from there; son was beaten and wounded; wife’s hand was broken. Opposition was so fierce we had to sell house very cheap and had to leave from there; all business was destroyed.... From there we came to Lakhimpur city, shifted to a small house..Opponents chased us and reached here too and made muslims hateful to us; not a single muslim would talk to us; when we would come or go we were oppressed. Our connection with Jama'at was lost...But Allah the Exalted showed us a outstanding sign of truth of Jama'at Ahmadiyya. Great of our opponents who were riding a bus and going to attend a marriage, their bus stuck at railway crossing gate and crashed with a train, 28 people died at spot, survivors were badly injured, dead bodies were unrecognizable, body parts scattered in large area. From each house of opponents, 9 and 9 bodies were taken away...When we learned about this incidence, we went to hospital to meet injured. At that time, relatives of opponents would hid their face from us due to shame. .. After this accident, a prominent molvi of mosque of Lakhimpur invited the left-over-opponents and family of Abdus Sattar sahib. Molvi sahib asked opponents to seek forgiveness from these Ahmadis and stop opposing them and finish their boycott. After this accident, opposition became fully cooled down... Our connection with Jama'at had been lost but we were Ahmadi by heart, thus we became happy when connection was reinstated. .... Thus all of them revived the Bai'at.

Huzur (a t) said that the people who become Ahmadi with true understanding, Allah the Exalted grants them strength in Eman (belief).

--

Muballigh of Kosovo, writes that a famous scholar Shefqet Krasniqi was imam of country’s biggest mosque from long time in capitol of country. He taught as professor in Islamic department of university and was very popular in country. Many years ago he spoke provocatively against Jama'at on radio programs and did propaganda against Jama'at at internet etc....Allah the Exalted took paid him back as , first he was dismissed form university as his character was blamed, then police arrested him in charges of supporting terrorism and black money, kept him arrested for many days, ousted from imam-ship of grand mosque, all responsibilities were taken back from him.... Some more imams in country too would excite common people against Jama'at, during the year these imams were arrested to spreads religious hatred and to create unrest in society. It has never happened in the history of country that so many head ulama-s face so much disgrace and humiliation. For this reason Allah the Exalted granted strength in Eman.

==

Truly firm faith in the face of oppression

Village in UP ... Firstly all people did Bai'at but later due to severe opposition all village retreated but one dear, Muhammad Hanif sahib remained firm at Ahmadiyyat. Foes did lot of opposition but he kept his Eman safe... During this opposition, son of Hanif sahib passed away. Foes stopped him to offer Janaza Salaat and burial and told him if he leave Ahmadiyyat only then they would offer Janaza Salaat of his son and allow burial. But Hanif sahib remained firm and offered Janaza Salaat along with his sons and buried the deceased in their house....When his connection was resumed with Jama'at, at meeting his eyes filled with tears, and did revival of Bai'at along with family. When he was asked why did he not make connection with centre, he said people told us the center of qadianis in Lakhnau is deserted and their madrasa is closed nobody is there, we did not have connection with Qadian.

Despite it, their faith was strong, the remain firm.. Allah the Exalted wanted to give them right path, kept firm on it. .. Those who had become Ahmadi for any own reason all receded and left Jama'at.

--

Ivory coast... New Bai'at doer, Bum Basico sahib gave news of his acceptance of Ahmadiyyat to his brothers by letter after doing Bai'at. His bothers replied if he did not leave Ahmadiyyat within three days, then his head would be cut according to Islamic laws of faith. Likewise his business partners, who were related to wahabia creed, they returned his share and left business. But he did not care any loss or opposition and remained firm at Ahmadiyyat.

==

Effect of Friday sermons by MTA on others

France ... Amir sahib says, now by the favour of Allah the Exalted, ease is obtained to have connection with world by MTA... Huzur (a t)’s sermon reach everywhere, non-ahmadis too hear these. An event of its effect is mentioned by Amir sahib. A dear Danial sahib joined Ahmadiyya movement by doing Bai'at, he says, i lived in Mayotte island, an island of France, before doing Bai'at. The mosque, i used to go in Mayotte, its imam often would listen to sermon by Huzur (a t)..... In one sermon Huzur mentioned death of Hazrat Esa (a s), by which I was very much impressed. Imam of mosque introduced Jama'at Ahmadiyya to us (he was noble man and had not have personal desire), and told us: pray! May Allah the Exalted show you right path...These matters impressed me a lot. Imam sahib asked us to gather information about Jama'at. I began to gather information about Hazrat esa (a s) from internet. Some videos by Jama'at in French language appeared which were about death of Hazrat Esa (a s), likewise French translation of sermon about Hazrat Esa (a s) was also found. So after this I did Bai'at.

Amir sahib writes, the person (Daniel) has made connection of Muballigh in-charge france with imam sahib in Mayotte. From France books of Jama'at are sent to his imam are sent. By the favor of Allah the Exalted that imam with 70 people, has joined the Jama'at by doing Bai'at.

Allah the Exalted did favour, thousands of mile far, in small island, this work was done by sermon. It is benevolence of Allah the Exalted which He has done to us through MTA.

==

Effect of books on non-muslims

Congo Brazzaville ... Muallam sahib writes that a new Bai'at doer Umbima sahib mentioned about the event of his Bai'at. One day I went to visit my younger brother, I saw he had a book in French language. Its title was the true story of Hazrat Esa (a s). I borrowed the book from him to read it. I mentioned about this book to my pastor, he said no book should be read without thinking, there is danger of wastage of faith.....When I read that book, my eyes opened wide and I understood, pastors hide from us a lot. I read the book again and checked references from bible. I contacted my brother who had already joined Jama'at Ahmadiyya. I asked him where did he buy the book from, and who are these people?.. He told me this book is written by Jama'at Ahmadiyya, and he will go to Jama'at’s mission house in some days, Jalsa in Germany will take place, come and hear it and see by yourself who are these people and ask questions about Islam there...So we went to mission house, saw environment of Jalsa Germany, heard Huzur (a t)’s addresses, I was completely changed by hearing these. At the occasion of Jalsa Germany I did Bai'at there. Now I am very happy and I am feeling there is any purpose of life which is fulfilled now.

==

Continues

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Unusual change too takes place in people after Bai'at

Uzbekistan... A nau-mubaey (new Bai'at doer) dear, Zahir Wahid sahib states that, after knowing commentary of Surah al-Fateha by Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) my performance of Salaat offering has changed (deep understanding of words is obtained), now I get in Salaat which was never achieved. Especially, the explanation of this Hadith has given me very much benefit, which I could not understand before and in which, meaning of Ehsan is told.

--

Kosovo... Muballigh writes, new Bai'at doers are progressing in sincerity and sacrifice day by day. A dear Nazeer .. sahib is an overseer in an important department of city’s baldia. After accepting Ahmadiyyat, keep serving Jama'at all the time, despite his demanding work. He is always ready for any training or conveying-message program and to do waqfe-arzi in neighbor country. Many new conveying-message connections are developed through him. Once a conveying-message program was convened, he joined despite being very ill. During program when he felt more weakness, he went home and had glucose drip by his wife, a nurse, and then insisted to join conveying-message program and attended it, and remained busy till late night.

This is the excitement and passion of those who are new-Ahmadis regarding conveying message.

--

Congo Brazzaville ... Muallam Ibrahim sahib writes, an incharge of a village says, my son-in-law’s attitude with me was not good and would call names every evening after getting drunk and would speak ill to me. I have seen, since he has accepted Islam Ahmadiyyat, he has left drinking alcohol and calling names. It is amazing for me.

Allah the Exalted creates these changes in them.

--

Burkina Faso ... A new Bai'at doer dear Suri Hamidu sahib states that when is was non-ahmadi I was entangled in many difficulties, child would be born in my house but would die. When I would go religious-guides and ascetics (so-called), some would ask to bring lambs, some would ask to cut rooster at places of idols, your difficulties would be solved with this. ....When I heard message of Jama'at Ahmadiyya, it felt very good and joined this Jama'at , the money I would give to molvis and idols I began to offer in chandas (alms to serve Islam Ahmadiyya). I saw all my problems continued to get solved. God the Exalted granted me alive children too..After some times when molvis saw this man now does not come to them, and they knew he has become Ahmadi, then molvis asked why did you leave religion of your forefathers. ..I told molvi now I am very happy, God has granted me children with life, I offer Chanda and God returns it by making it double. All this is blessing of Jama'at Ahmadiyya. God has changed states of my house. Whatever work I do it gets completed. That is why Allah the Exalted Himself has put me at this path, path of forefathers was of way of astray.

==

Baits are done due to radio

Benin ... Muballigh writes, a Christian friend from my region asked question about second coming of Hazrat Esa (a s) during our radio program and invited to come to his place. Later when meeting took place with him, and answers of his questions were given, and answers were given by reason-arguments and bible, by the favour of Allah the Exalted his bossom was opened, and he admitted he creed of Jama'at Ahmadiyya is correct and haztat Esa (on whom be peace) was only a prophet and his second coming has been fulfilled in the person of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He understood this matter and he joined Islam Ahmadiyya. ... During dialogue he told, he has been listening to our program since long time with great interest, and he comes back from work to his house before our radio program on Monday and Thursday.

==

If seeking is there, Allah the Exalted guides as He said so

Bolivia ... Muballigh Ghalib sahib writes that William Shahin was a pastor of Jehovah witness sect, he is from Lebanon, he was a born Christian, he is living in Bolivia since last 3 years...This humble asked for meeting with him to get information about this sect, when our first meeting took place, instead of telling about his sect, he began to ask question from me about Islam Ahmadiyyat, so in this meeting belief of Jama'at Ahmadiyya were presented especially mention of Hazrat Esa (a s) was made in detail, invited him to attend Jumuah, he began to come for Jumuah regularly, and detailed talk would take place with him after Jumuah. William sahib was worried if he joined Jama'at his parents and church-people would oppose him and he would have to find new job, but on other side he would give priority to find truth, he could understand Arabic, he began to study Arabic books from Jama'at’s website, after this study he said he was n search of truth since very long time, now he have found truth, so not caring opposition and joblessness, one day, after Jumuah Salaat, by the favour of Allah the Exalted, he joined Jama'at by doing Bai'at.

==

Message affects people whether they do Bai'at or not

Australia... Kamran Mubash’shar sahib, Murabi, writes, we made program to convey message by going house to house. A house door was knocked, a man came from inside shivering with anger. It seemed he would attack me. In this state of anger he told me, since you muslim people came to our country our peace is destroyed. Go away from our country, you cannot be integrtaed with us and do not want so. When his talk finished, I old him, you are right some muslims are extremists, and presenting Islam wrongly, but our teaching is love for all hatred for none. Jama'at Ahmadiyya gets integrated in, which ever country it goes to. Our children play in football cups. I have recently came here, I have become member of library...Anyway long talks took place with him...After listening these talks, the person who was shivering with anger and seemed near to do attack, he became very happy and said he wanted to have photo graph wih me....I invited him to come to mission house, he accepted it with happiness...It is favour of Allah the Exalted He Himself is softening hearts of people for the message of Jama'at.

--

Germany ... Huzur (a t) said he mentioned in a sermon that asylum seekers should convey message. One asylum seeker in Germany writes, my final proto-call was with a judge, he asked me do you distribute flyers of your Jama'at? I said yes, I do. Judge asked, at what places you distribute flyers. I mentioned name of few places. Judge said right, at that place I too received flyer. Ok go I pass your case.

So conveying message became means for decision in his favour.

--

Australia ... Muballigh Kamran sahib writes, some boys of Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya (men up to age 40) feel hesitation in doing some works, they become shy what do local people would say...(in UK, by the favour of Allah the Exalted, introduction of Jama'at is done and people know so much that hesitation in youngs is finished but ay some places it is present).... In Australia, with Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya, a program to convey message was made. Khuddam were asked to go out wearing shirts of Jama'at and convey message to people. A khadim (youn man) came to me and said he feel shy to wear shirt of Jama'at (a which Jama'at Ahmadiyya is written).. I advised him to wear it people will come due to it, try it and see. By the favour of Allah the Exalted same happened, when group of khuddam came out, people began to photograph us, our interviews were taken, many opportunities to convey message were born. Later the very khadim told his friends, firstly I was feeling shy to wear shirt of Jama'at, now I know all blessings are attached with name of Jama'at.

Allah the Exalted is making means of training of young ones by this conveying message.

==

Allah the Exalted told Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) as revelation “fahana antoana un to’rafa bai-nannas” . He (a s) explains, an era will come, you will be helped, and you will be recognized among people.... Allah the Exalted revealed this to you in 1883 first time , when no one knew him.. .. This revelation came again....He says that, can it be work and plan of human, never, it is work by Allah the Exalted that first He gives news about an event, He has knowledge of unseen, only He can give news. He (a s) said every day this sign is fulfilled that his introduction is increasing in the world and people are coming in his Bai'at. ...He (a s) says Allah the Exalted gives news, an era will come for you that you will be famous in world.....It is happening like it, today we see, like this, by the favour of Allah the Exalted , name of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a s) , name of Jama'at , name of Islam are spreading in world... A voice of far and far area, today, has reached in 210 countries of the world......Some people think, perhaps Jama'at exaggerates, this much countries are not present in world as much we say because membership of UN is 190 or 195 countries...Surely membership number is right but number of countries in the world is about 220....Some days ago, BBC mentioned about certian game, they said this program / match will be seen in 220 countries of world....Thus talking with reference of UN and creating thought that perhaps Jama'at exaggerates and has mentioned extra countries from itself. Those young people who have this idea in minds should finish it.

May Allah the Exalted enable us that we convey this message which, by Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), Allah the Exalted has asked us, to convey to the world. (aamin)

==

Reference: Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 6 October 2017, UK, alislam.org -- mta. tv --- youtube

Last edited: