• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intergalactic marriage

David1967

Premium Member
With interracial marriage no longer the taboo that it once was, is this the next relationship taboo the human race will be challenged to overcome? If you agree with me that it may well be, then please share your much-needed advice on this potentially delicate subject. Below is documentary footage of two such relationships.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
If you agree with me that it may well be, then please share your much-needed advice on this potentially delicate subject.
Andorian shingles. Tell me how you feel about intergalactic marriage when your eyes are bleeding. Don't forget that space is a cold, dead vacuum. There's no telling how mean and spiteful its bacteria are; and you want to kiss them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Andorian shingles. Tell me how you feel about intergalactic marriage when your eyes are bleeding. Don't forget that space is a cold, dead vacuum. There's no telling how mean and spiteful its bacteria are; and you want to kiss them.

That may be. But what if that bacterial kiss is out of this world?

David1967

Premium Member

Hey!, Not me!! I was asking for a friend...Yeah, that's it.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I suspect Scientology would be among the first groups to support it.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Eww! Yuck!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ferengi women are 2 baggers (the extra is in case one rips).
ishka.jpg

But Andorian women are hot...especially when holding a weapon.
0346c76270cbf37ce5492c5b18d90548.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh i forgot the sexyest alien of them all

e8a1323a86e4999d148dda585ff7db3e--alien-alien-fiction-movies.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Gotta love Dr. Who. I remember watching that when I was a little kid. Came on PBS every Saturday night at ten PM. Cheesiest looking, most unintimidating monsters ever, and still a great show.

I remember Tom Baker and was so disappointed when he regenerated into Peter Davidson

Shad

Veteran Member
With interracial marriage no longer the taboo that it once was, is this the next relationship taboo the human race will be challenged to overcome? If you agree with me that it may well be, then please share your much-needed advice on this potentially delicate subject. Below is documentary footage of two such relationships.

Chances are new demographics will emerge creating the old cycle again due to colonization before we encounter aliens. Different levels of gravity have an effect on our bodies. Think of the Expanse.