• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Inter-human" Quantum Entanglement

Ostronomos

Entanglement between human beings is very possible in the environment of an hological identity (a special sort of divine identity to which supernatural events surround). For instance, this person may think or realize something all of a sudden and a stranger who is also sensed to be a killer may suddenly walk to a position at the corner of their eye. This stranger has all the tell tale signs of a killer including gold necklaces and black and white outfits. The situation may be sensed as a test to confront the killer so that one comes to understand the importance of righteousness. But care is taken not to commit assault or let the situation escalate. Such a supernatural event is merely a test from the mind of God.

Other examples of supernatural connections between humans include having every action and thought be responded to without immediate contact.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Entanglement between human beings is very possible in the environment of an hological identity (a special sort of divine identity to which supernatural events surround). For instance, this person may think or realize something all of a sudden and a stranger who is also sensed to be a killer may suddenly walk to a position at the corner of their eye. This stranger has all the tell tale signs of a killer including gold necklaces and black and white outfits. The situation may be sensed as a test to confront the killer so that one comes to understand the importance of righteousness. But care is taken not to commit assault or let the situation escalate. Such a supernatural event is merely a test from the mind of God.

Other examples of supernatural connections between humans include having every action and thought be responded to without immediate contact.

I believe you are misusing the science of Quantum Mechanics, and Quantum entanglement to justify a religious agenda. This a contradictory and conflated band wagon to get on without wheels.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
This stranger has all the tell tale signs of a killer including gold necklaces and black and white outfits.
Blue and white counts? Because nearly every day I'm wearing short blue dungarees and a white t-shirt. And why gold? What about silver? You're just being ist.

exchemist

Veteran Member

More quantum woo.

David T

Premium Member
"supernatural events surround"

As soon as i read the word super natural or natural on this site i stop reading..

The reason being It instantly flips the debates into a kind of reality that is not real. A kind of reductive immaterialism vs reductive materialism debate. Which reductive is correct is as far as the debaters are concerned the important issue, and that is their mutual reality. They only disagree on the details. i am not a reductionist.