• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Instruments You Play

Dr. Nosophoros

I like almost all types of music, yet but can actually play a little, for myself I prefer the Native American flute overall and I play Blues (especially Delta and slide) on an accoustic guitar, my question is, what Intrument do you play or interests you if any?

A

angellous_evangellous

I play Martin acoustic guitars. I have also dabbled in several moutpiece instruments, especially the tuba and baritone.

shesha

I play the violin, ive been playing for nine years. I also taught myself how to play the piano and i just started learning how to play the guitar!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I took three years of band when I was in middle school, and can play the flute well enough to know what keys are where. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I play the fool quite well............:jiggy:
Sadly, no musical instruments though.

groovydancer88

I semi taught myself piano (not very well though, as most of my practicing consists of making up my own music... which is another way of saying my hands do whatever they want!) and this is my seventh year on French Horn. And I looooove it! :-D

SK2005

Saint in training
I play the clarinet, Alto sax, teaching/taught myself the piano, and looking forward to the flute!

Lightkeeper

I taught myself to play keybords, harmonica, Uke, guitar. I will probably play around with violin, banjo, trumpet and drums at some point. I would like to own a music store. We could have an RF band. We could call it "Band of Angels".:162:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
piano.gif
I play the piano. We have an electric piano, a

Casio full size keyboard and a Ensoniq MR76. I also have a violin that I don't
know how to play and would love to take lessons.

carrdero records some of our singing in our little studio.
musician90.gif

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
Piano as a kid. I played the trumpet and french horn for years and dabbled with the reed instruments (saxaphone, clarinet mostly) and bass guitar a bit. I started playing the acoustic guitar a couple times, but never stuck with it.

I would like to learn to play guitar. Someday.

Melody

I can name the notes on a piano and read music, but trying to keep track of what both hands are doing is, for me, a bit like that intellectual exercise we tried awhile back (rotating your ankle and drawing a six in the air)....just not doable for me.

I'm now learning to play the bodhran (pronounced bow-rawn where bow sounds like cow) which is a celtic drum.

Master Vigil

I CAN PLAY THE RECORDER!!!!!

Ok, on a serious note... I am a percussionist, I play acoustic sets, electronic sets, bongos, shamanic drums, etc... Give me anything that makes noise when I hit it, and I can make music out of it. :D I do play the recorder though for fun, like harry potter music, and along with new age stuff. But at heart, I love hittin things!! Especially the skins!!! :D