• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inspirational Songs

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Share some songs that you consider inspirational!

2wcntr5.jpg

I'll share one by Six4One, an international interfaith band.

The band is composed of, starting with the lady upside down at the top of the photo and moving clockwise:

Claudia D'Addio, Catholic, Switzerland
Andreas Lundstedt, Lutheran, Sweden
Tinka Milinovic, Muslim, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Keith Camilleri, Orthodox Christian, Malta
Liel Lieberman, Jewish, Israel
Marco Matias, Catholic, Portugal

And here's their song, "If we all give a little":

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Believe it or not, I find Jim Steinman's (as performed by Meat Loaf) "Bat out of Hell" inspirational.

It's my favorite song. I see it as an anthem for giving everything you've got to get back to what you love. It's romantic; when I'm mired in the habits and stress of day to day living it brings me back to myself.

Ðanisty

Guitar's Cry said:
Believe it or not, I find Jim Steinman's (as performed by Meat Loaf) "Bat out of Hell" inspirational.

It's my favorite song. I see it as an anthem for giving everything you've got to get back to what you love. It's romantic; when I'm mired in the habits and stress of day to day living it brings me back to myself.
That's a wonderful song! I'm also kinda impressed that you knew it was written by Jim Steinman.

For me, any song by Cowboy Mouth! I'd post a You Tube, but they are all recordings of live performances and you won't be able to understand the words to the songs. Cowboy Mouth has literally saved my marriage on a couple of occasions. Their albums are awesome, but nothing compares to their live shows. They will drain every last ounce of energy out of you and give it all back with their performance. It's amazing. I've seen them in concert 8 times and each time I went to bed exhausted, but feeling like my soul had been cleansed. They are amazing.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Ðanisty said:
That's a wonderful song! I'm also kinda impressed that you knew it was written by Jim Steinman.

Thanks! I'm actually a huge Steinman fan. (To Gentoo's chagrin:D).

Ðanisty said:
For me, any song by Cowboy Mouth! I'd post a You Tube, but they are all recordings of live performances and you won't be able to understand the words to the songs. Cowboy Mouth has literally saved my marriage on a couple of occasions. Their albums are awesome, but nothing compares to their live shows. They will drain every last ounce of energy out of you and give it all back with their performance. It's amazing. I've seen them in concert 8 times and each time I went to bed exhausted, but feeling like my soul had been cleansed. They are amazing.

I'll have to check them out.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Loreena Mckennitt - The Mystic's Dream

That song speaks to my very soul... takes me away...

DuckySMT

Brooke Fraser - Mystery....hauntingly beautiful (at least to me)
Jo Davidson - Fragile Tough Girl....just speaks to who I am