• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inspiration from trauma past

Riders

So for those of who were either abused or raised up in a trauma past , I think instead of focusing on the victemization of our life we can decide to focus on the positives, even the positives,of our trauma. for instance we are all survivors and we are tough.

My inspiration is that being left in psych wards traumatized as a teenager I learned to trust strangers.

I'm a lot like my Mom, but I love getting involved with folks outside of my family. Many people in my family its like their whole life is their partner and kids and family and church and I wish I had a husband with kids.

But I don't and I don't have to be lonely, I'm universal so i can visit different religious groups and meet people and be happy, I am not tied down to being afraid of meeting people outside of my family. I like people in my community too.

Id like to get active this year set goals for weight loss, get out and go do some activities with my library also maybe do some volunteer work with the library and with the old folks home.My Half Price Book store is ahving role playing games, I love he half price book store, Im going to play game switht hem and i love the culture at the library.

When I was in the old folks home i made friends with people,Im not afraid to go to an old folks home or maybe senior citizen apartments when I get older, I like making friends and getting involved with activities.

Its also good for all of us single to be involved with activities and its a good way to meet men too and make friends.I love the people at my library and my community.

joe1776

I've been reading your posts and you strike me as someone who'd be fun to know, but I worry about you. I'm afraid that if Donald Trump gets reelected you'll suck on a gas pipe.:D

ajay0

Wish you success on achieving your resolutions. :)

I would like to recommend to you the works of Gabor Mate, a physician and author who specializes in trauma and addictions. You can find them in the internet, and they are pretty insightful.

Riders

Wish you success on achieving your resolutions. :)

I would like to recommend to you the works of Gabor Mate, a physician and author who specializes in trauma and addictions. You can find them in the internet, and they are pretty insightful.
Thanks. I have a new job starting at home home based I hope it also works out.

Riders

SO I got 2 new jobs at home, and I went o the library for family game night. Unfortunately it was all kids with their parents. I play Jenga with a library worker there. I got a chance to ask her about doing volunteer work there too, so at least I made the most of it. Its a start, Nest month I plan on making it for role playing games at our half price books store.