• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Information

robtex

Veteran Member
Huajiro when you finish reading about and maybe after a month or so would you consider starting a tread or two on what you learned philophically and wheather you agree or dissagree and on what terms?

huajiro

robtex said:
Huajiro when you finish reading about and maybe after a month or so would you consider starting a tread or two on what you learned philophically and wheather you agree or dissagree and on what terms?
I would be more than happy to Robtex

DianeVera

Fluffy said:
Some very objective information can be found at http://www.religioustolerance.com/satanism.htm but it is a pretty brief overview. However I believe they also contain a further reading list with some suggested books on Amazon. Definitely a good place to start at any rate.
Good as far as it goes, but it's a bit out-of-date. In particular, theistic Satanism has grown quite a bit these past several years but is not well represented on the above page.

DianeVera

For information about theistic Satanism, you'll need to explore the web. There are no good books on it yet. You can start with the main links page on my site.