• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

India is having a terrible weather

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I’d say because we are very near the end of the age, the rapture, tribulation period, and return of Christ and the earth is experiencing the birth pangs Jesus and Paul spoke of are occurring..

..For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Romans 8:22

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines,pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matthew 24:4-8

The clear witness of a truly paranoid worldview based on an ancient perspective. Too many noids.

It is simpler, but tragic human cause 'Global Warming.'

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I’d say because we are very near the end of the age, the rapture, tribulation period, and return of Christ and the earth is experiencing the birth pangs Jesus and Paul spoke of are occurring.
As if the Mets department is not enough, now we have warnings from Bible. Funny.
I am from Kolkata too. Now in Hyderabad for work though...
Hyderabad had rains. Bangalore has flood warnings, rained heavily. Monsoon has come earlier this year. Now there will be floods, already in Eastern India and Himalayas. One problem goes, another takes its place. The main reason is that we are not following what God/Allah commanded. ;)

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
That's vaguely apocalyptic? I'd rather be more optimistic.
Depends on your perspective, I suppose. I am optimistic, although it is rather unnerving to see the deterioration taking place. I consider this world temporary and passing away, so I look forward to being called to meet Christ and entering eternity.

InChrist

Free4ever
The clear witness of a truly paranoid worldview based on an ancient perspective. Too many noids.

It is simpler, but tragic human cause 'Global Warming.'
Those ancient biblical texts certainly seem to have an uncanny accuracy with current events.
Definitely no paranoia involved when one knows the love and truth of Jesus Christ...

There is no fear in love; but perfectlove casts out fear, because fearinvolves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but it’s “climate change” now, not global warming anymore. In my area the temperatures have been ten degrees below average this spring.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Those ancient biblical texts certainly seem to have an uncanny accuracy with current events.
Definitely no paranoia involved when one knows the love and truth of Jesus Christ...

There is no fear in love; but perfectlove casts out fear, because fearinvolves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but it’s “climate change” now, not global warming anymore. In my area the temperatures have been ten degrees below average this spring.

Polite euphemisms like 'climate change' are for polite uniformed company. We are in a scientifically demonstrated 'Global Warming world wide by the overwhelming and painful evidence.

Viste India or Pakistan, and you will find a recent history of intense heat waves destroying the food resources of the country. never ever recorded in history