• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Incredible Irrefutable Proof Of Life On Mars Revealed

W

Withdrawnmist

INCREDIBLE IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF LIFE ON MARS REVEALED

The answer as to whether we are alone in the Universe has today been answered by the dramatic picture below.

"It's Life Jim, but not as we know it" were the words quoted by Leonard Nimoy in a mad and crazy cacophony of a newscast aired on the news today.

"It is without a doubt the most fundamental discovery of all time" said a passing down-and-out on his way to a hostel for his free tea and fish 'n' chips.

I stopped a cat in mid tracks and asked for it's reaction "Meow" it said..........Well !!...there you have it ladies and gentleman !!

Early indications are, is that the Martian is friendly and wishes to make contact.......

" There is more to report but I must leave to do a poo poo " I have just reported myself saying.

Dedfwersc01663.jpg

The Martian saying 'hello' on what appears to be a distinctly non red but BLUE landscape !!

W

Withdrawnmist

Guitar's Cry said:
Amazing! It already knows English!:D

THANK EWE SO MUCH Guitars Cry !!

it IS amazing isn't it ?..I am sitting here beside myself with excitement !!..LOL :rolleyes:

W

Withdrawnmist

Buttercup said:
Mars bars are good but Cadbury Caramello's are better! :D

Yes..but as far as I know there is no planet called ' Cadbury Caramello's '..LOL

It would be great if there was !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Hugs the Chimp de la Beurre !!

W

Withdrawnmist

lizskid said:
It has to be male since men are from Mars.

If only there was a choccy bar called ' Venus '.....

Hugs and shmishes Lizskid !! :rainbow1: