• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Increase of population=increase Probability of war.

David T

Premium Member
Increase of population =increase probability of war due to shrinking availabiltiy of resources due to the increase of consumption. .

Decreasing population=decrease of probability of war due to growth of available resources due to reduction of consumption. .

A country say the size of the united states has two tribes and there are 1,000 people in each half. The likely hood of war is at about zero never totally zero we are that stupid and maybe capable of understanding stupid at that point. Who knows. But as population increases stupid develops. Till tribe fights tribe at its boarders with organic boarders in flux.

Native americams werent saints for sure, we arent saints at all. Maybe more saint less saint maybe. Not is saint.
They lived in national parks as we csll them today. Communal country the tribe owned all the land. Today its individual tribes of owning small parks they care take over. Like a house lot and they have communal infrastucture that supports the private lots .

Increasing population requires either expanding the foot print of private lots onto land or narrowing the foot print by building up thus increasing costs of building. Increase in the cost of building ironically is a causation of displacement increase of some homeless due to affordability. So increase of the building footprint would reduce the cost of affordability. And decrease availible of resources land.

Decreases in population reduce housing land cost and consumption resulting in increases in available resources at a lower and lower costs.

Since that messes with large enterprises who depend on increasing populations thats a horrible thing. They run the world. There is the beast and we are it.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Increased probability of humans having wars with each other is the least of my concerns when it comes to human overpopulation. The sixth mass extinction and global ecocide, on the other hand, is at the top.

David1967

Premium Member
It's no accident that there was a huge boost in job availability during and after WW2.

David T

Premium Member
Increased probability of humans having wars with each other is the least of my concerns when it comes to human overpopulation. The sixth mass extinction and global ecocide, on the other hand, is at the top.
Oh science will fix it they always do. We are in good hands with science. Have trust and faith in the good science it will deliver us from the on coming. It always has always will.
They will fix all the birth defects in us and and the birth defects around . we will be fine. On giant glorious science church i say seeing clearly for it is truth!

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
They do it by killing sperm quality, it is record low all over the world now
Never knew it was actually very high. Using the neutrino scale a drop of 1 neutrino aint much. In neutrino world maybe that drop is huge!

David T

Premium Member
War = decrease in population. I guess it all balances out.
Like an algae bloom. We function about as well as an algae bloom. Not sure thats the correct way of seeing but thats what we are being! 4 billion years of evolution one might think maybe we arent algae? But maybe not. Still working on not being algae but it seems we arent there yet. Boy tough work.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh science will fix it they always do. We are in good hands with science. Have trust and faith in the good science it will deliver us from the on coming. It always has always will.
They will fix all the birth defects in us and and the birth defects around . we will be fine. On giant glorious science church i say seeing clearly for it is truth!

... you're being sarcastic, right? Might want to use sarcasm tags.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Increase of population =increase probability of war due to shrinking availabiltiy of resources due to the increase of consumption. .

Decreasing population=decrease of probability of war due to growth of available resources due to reduction of consumption. .

Population growth does not increase the probability of war. Population has always grown with the possible exception of the Dark ages(don't follow it that well). War is at it lowest currently with the highest population ever. There are many more factors then population for causing war.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The way I see it, we have had the means for effecting significant social change in ways far less destructive than war for many centuries now... except that when the chips are down it turns out that far too few of us truly want to.

It seems that in each and every generation we end up thinking that it is "not fair" for us specifically to pay (part of) the price of true sustainability.

Or to put it in another way: we are too dumb to want to survive.

David T

Premium Member
... you're being sarcastic, right? Might want to use sarcasm tags.
I only speak truth defects every where defective cliuds defective mountains defective rivers my god its one defect riddled world!!! So says scie ce birth defect. Unicorns are more real than genetic defect. Crazy folk. Oh my defect in the land bad need to clean that up fix that.