• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inbracing satan

Charlie.

For the past year or so I've been researching and learning about Satanism. But I'm young. 14, so becoming a satanist is a real struggle for me because my perents would never accept that.
But anyway I've decided to Inbrace satan and become a satanist. I just think I need to do something to make him notice me. That I am here? Is there a prayer or maybe something I can meditate over that doesn't involve props (candles, incense) so I can show him I mean what I say. That I want him to be part of my life?
Thanks for anything

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I'd suggest seeing a good psychologist.
Share your thoughts with your school counselor please.
By the way. Satan has already "noticed" you and is active in your life.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hey Charlie you could just say aloud this invocation some night outside under the majesty of the night sky. Or compose your own invocation.:D Also, some words of advise, Satanism requires study and practice, not worship. Don't let your life revolve around Magic, let your Magic revolve around your life. Happy Trails!

For ever in the Black Flame!

Invocation of Satan

In Nomine dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi.

In the Name of Satan, the Lord of Darkness, Archon of the Earth, King of the world, I summon the Black Flame into my midst that I may Work my Will upon the warp and weave of Creation. O Prince Lucifer, hear me, look upon me, and enshrine within me thy Infernal essence. Open wide the Gates of the Abyss and come forth from thy burnt and blackened Temple to greet me as a Brother and kindred Spirit.
Enshroud me with the Powers of Darkness for I have taken thy Name as a part of myself. I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in fleshly life. I favor the just and curse the rotten. Arm me with thy Shining Pentagram and grant me thy strength and the knowledge of thy Undefiled Wisdom.
Let then my mind, body, and soul become an avatar for the manifestation of the Powers of Infernus! From the primordial depths I am risen up and am become transformed unto the Everlasting Flame of Darkness. By all the Gods of the Abyss I command that the things of which I speak shall become manifest!

Sanctus Satanas!
Ave Satanas!

Hail, Satan!

Last edited:

Charlie.

Embrace yourself first and DO NOT fall into the "Satanic" groups that you will see High School.

Oh believe me when I say my beliefs has NOTHING to do with 'crowds' or 'fitting in' because I couldn't care pess about that. It's about what I believe in. The question I wrote probably sounded very juvenile and well, fake? But it's the only way I knew to word it. I just wante something to show him I WASNT fake. That I meant what I said and that I do wish to become a satanist. I wanted to be taken seriously.

Charlie.

Hey Charlie you could just say aloud this invocation some night outside under the majesty of the night sky. Or compose your own invocation.:D Also, some words of advise, Satanism requires study and practice, not worship. Don't let your life revolve around Magic, let your Magic revolve around your life. Happy Trails!

For ever in the Black Flame!

Invocation of Satan

In Nomine dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi.

In the Name of Satan, the Lord of Darkness, Archon of the Earth, King of the world, I summon the Black Flame into my midst that I may Work my Will upon the warp and weave of Creation. O Prince Lucifer, hear me, look upon me, and enshrine within me thy Infernal essence. Open wide the Gates of the Abyss and come forth from thy burnt and blackened Temple to greet me as a Brother and kindred Spirit.
Enshroud me with the Powers of Darkness for I have taken thy Name as a part of myself. I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in fleshly life. I favor the just and curse the rotten. Arm me with thy Shining Pentagram and grant me thy strength and the knowledge of thy Undefiled Wisdom.
Let then my mind, body, and soul become an avatar for the manifestation of the Powers of Infernus! From the primordial depths I am risen up and am become transformed unto the Everlasting Flame of Darkness. By all the Gods of the Abyss I command that the things of which I speak shall become manifest!

Sanctus Satanas!
Ave Satanas!

Hail, Satan!
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for

allfoak

Alchemist
For the past year or so I've been researching and learning about Satanism. But I'm young. 14, so becoming a satanist is a real struggle for me because my perents would never accept that.
But anyway I've decided to Inbrace satan and become a satanist. I just think I need to do something to make him notice me. That I am here? Is there a prayer or maybe something I can meditate over that doesn't involve props (candles, incense) so I can show him I mean what I say. That I want him to be part of my life?
Thanks for anything

It seems kind of foolish to do some silly ritual, doesn't it?
There is no sense in it at all if there is no understanding for why it is being done.

I of course have no way of knowing what it is that you mean by satan, since none of us can ever grasp the complete understanding of another on any subject.
But the fact that you want a concept that you yourself created to be a part of you is also kind of silly.
It is you.
It is your creation.
Do with it as you please.
Who can tell you otherwise?
We can't control what thoughts you choose to entertain.
I am sure however, that you are old enough by now to know that actions have consequences, so i would adjure you to insure that your actions always be of a positive and loving nature that you may receive the same in return throughout your life.