• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In your belief why God created us

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

If there is a God, I assume God created us for entertainment.

Like Sid Meier's Civilization series.

What-should-you-do-if-you-find-an-Atheist_fb_35346.jpg

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

If there was a god, I dont see it apart from the universe as a whole. Through, it, and as god, we are born, live, grow ill, and die to go through the process again in different forms thats part of the earth. For the universe to be a god, by definition, it would need to be worshiped. Since we are in, through, and as god, there is no need for worship outside of culture. Living is worship itself.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do I believe God created us? I don't believe that God created me personally.
I think that God created intelligent souls so that God may teach us.

Jumi

Why are some of us born to suffer from the moment we come alive? I don't know, but if there's a plan, it's not something I can guess.

MansFriend

Let's champion the rights of all individuals!
I've come to understand the "creation" spoken of in the Bible is something other than physical creation of our cosmos.
God's cosmos is purely religious and its raw materials are the human intelligences that exist here on this planet.
I believe God is "self-organized" meaning that God is actually a deliberate being that also re-creates itself.
The raw materials of God and the Creation of God is humanity, just that some in humanity are more exalted than others.
The same goes for the Devil and the fallen Archons, they are also composed of the souls of humanity.
Thankfully, science is coming to understand the real power of human intelligence and consciousness.
They will come to understand, at some point, that people can unite together and self-organize into a God or a Devil, etc. God is a sub-set of humanity, as is the Devil, etc.

MansFriend

Let's champion the rights of all individuals!
Why are some of us born to suffer from the moment we come alive? I don't know, but if there's a plan, it's not something I can guess.
Life has a lot of suffering. It's just part of the cost of being clothed in a body of flesh.

Why some are born under some circumstances and other are born into other circumstances is a major purpose of religious development.

In Mormonism, the whole drive is to have yourself "sealed" to be born of good parents in a good lineage at a time and place where there are peaceful and prosperous circumstances. Temple work is all about organizing people into eternal families, which means lineages are all being fore-ordained. All of this is supposed to play out in "the world to come". The work of "creation" of these very things is going on in Mormon temples today.