• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In What Ways are You Different From How People Perceive You?

Being relentlessly positive is a coveted prowess. It's a mechanism to actualization.
One can be so without a perma-grin 24/7. I'm deeply suspicious of people who give phony smiles too much, or who "lol" everything.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Being relentlessly positive is a coveted prowess. It's a mechanism to actualization.
One can be so without a perma-grin 24/7. I'm deeply suspicious of people who give phony smiles too much, or who "lol" everything.

Hi, welcome to RF, sit back and enjoy the lol ride

Heyo

Veteran Member
Physically offline isn't different, people get what they see.
Online I don't really know how people think i look (although there are a couple of (purposely) not very good pics around. I think some people think of me as the sexy cougar cat lady, an image i can live with ;-) so will do nothing to put them right.
You better keep it that way. I like my sexy cougar cat lady image of you.

Heyo

Veteran Member
In what way or ways are you a different person from how others perceive you? Both online and off.
Most people don't know what to make of me and I prefer it that way. I'm too friendly to be feared and too strange to be bullied, so people just ignore me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Most people don't know what to make of me and I prefer it that way. I'm too friendly to be feared and too strange to be bullied, so people just ignore me.
You are rather opaque.
But you smell minty fresh.

Milton Platt

In what way or ways are you a different person from how others perceive you? Both online and off.

Wow! A big field to cover. Well, I am an atheist...soft atheist, if you want to be particular. I do not believe a god exists, due to lack of convincing evidence...but am open to the existence of a god someplace and in some way. Can you convince me? Perhaps. give it a try.