• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In the middle of the road

We Never Know

No Slack
I stand in the middle of the road.

I do not know if a god does exist or know if a god doesn't exist. I see no reason to claim it either way

I think both political parties suck. They both are no different besides the people they control. That's obvious if one just takes time to look.

With that said,,,, I'm a wild card. You never know what I will say about something or what I will choose to call out.
But you can be sure I will tell you my thoughts whether you agree or not.

That my friends is pure freedom.

Plus "the middle of the road" is an awesome song IMO.

Last edited:

Truth in love

I do not know if a god does exist or know if a god doesn't exist. I see no reason to claim it either way

I think both political parties suck. They both are no different besides the people they control. That's obvious if one just takes time to look.

With that said,,,, I'm a wild card. You never know what I will say about something or what I will choose to call out.

There was a great Stargate sg1 episode where Teal’c hallucinates two different alternative realities. Daniel comes by and suggest that maybe they are both fake.

About 1/3rd of the people in the us reject the R’s and D’s. There are 30+ 3rd parties.

In religion it’s thousands.

perhaps there is an answer out there that will work for you, but you’ve not yet found it or fully understood it.

We Never Know

No Slack
There was a great Stargate sg1 episode where Teal’c hallucinates two different alternative realities. Daniel comes by and suggest that maybe they are both fake.

About 1/3rd of the people in the us reject the R’s and D’s. There are 30+ 3rd parties.

In religion it’s thousands.

perhaps there is an answer out there that will work for you, but you’ve not yet found it or fully understood it.

There was also a great movie called superman. Where this alien human looking guy had unbelievable power and could fly.
Yeah I didn't put any faith in that either.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Did you vote for President in the 2020 election? I'm curious who for.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know if a god exists, but I don't see the point in behaving like one does, so I behave as if they don't. The way I live my life concerning a/theism isn't middle of the road, but it isn't explicit atheism either.

I think both political parties suck, too. But I don't think they suck equally. The right in this country is way too far right as far as I'm concerned, while the left in this country isn't nearly left enough for me. I often default to democrats because it's what I have available.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I vote when I think there will be change
Can I ask, how many times have you voted?
I only ask because in my country you have to vote by law (or at least show up at the polls, you can not vote. But culturally speaking most people vote just by virtue of “well, I'm here now so might as well.” Lol)

muhammad_isa

I don't agree.
I assume God's existence for a number of reasons.
All these reasons together lead me to believe that I know that He [it] exists. :)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

<yawn> or pure click-bait </yawn>