• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In the bible does it say how humans learned magic?

sooda

Veteran Member
Then you need some explanation for the nephilim being in the land of Canaan. (Numbers 13:33) You see, my "speculation" explains all that. I believe it's more than just speculation; there is much evidence for what I believe besides the book of Enoch.

However it's not a big deal if you don't want to believe it. It's just that I believe there are still giants out there and they will be returning as well in the end times. Jesus said that men's hearts would fail for fear from looking at those things coming on the earth. I can't think of very many things likely to cause this more than cannibal giants.

Also Jesus may have hinted that the nephilim would be back when He said "as in the days of Noah" they were "marrying and giving in marriage". So if we go back to Genesis 6 we see that in the days of Noah they were marrying the "sons of God" and giving their daughters in marriage to them.

Many covens of witches believe they are so called "brides of satan". This is a common title for high priestesses in these groups and they do claim to have sexual intercourse with spirit beings.

All the fictious Nephilim were whiped out IN Noah's globlal flood until they show up in the next chapter.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It almost should be related to drug abuse, considering Jesus would have been aware of drugs, as were his ancestors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi.../crime/history-of-heroin-morphine-and-opiates

The earliest reference to opium use and the cultivation of opium poppies comes from Mesopotamia around 3,400 B.C.

The ancient Sumerians—who inhabited the southernmost region of Mesopotamia in modern-day Iraq and Kuwait—referred to the bright red poppy flowers as hul gil, “the joy plant.”

Opium cultivation spread to the ancient Greeks, Persians and Egyptians. Opium use in ancient Egypt flourished under the reign of King Tutankhamen, around 1333-1324 B.C., and the Greek author Homer referred to opium’s healing powers in the Odyssey.
I tend to think the entirety of the Bible narrative is based on drug induced experiences.