• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In the Beginning, why just a few, can we learn from the past?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I personally see the subject of salvation is universal, I see it always has been, but our capacity was not ready to embrace a universal salvation. I see Jesus showed us that we were responsible for our salvation by our choices in Faith. I see Muhammad showed that personal salvation could then be extended to our unity as a Nation and that Baha'u'llah has shown that can be extended to all humanity.

Thus I personally see, that a personal salvation is not the aim in this age, that personal salvation only unfolds upon our actions towards being unified with the whole.

There is a lot to consider on this topic though, so I have no set position.

Regards Tony

The unity of the whole must rest upon a true foundation and no false unity. So perhaps when people regard, and sanctify all life and not just the tribe, or just themselves, that to me is a personal step toward a true peace, made by each individual. So I see personal salvation is tied to universal salvation. So enduring the evils of others, and the suffering that causes, and standing for justice seems to be the plight of those who have salvation. In the beginning fewer than many, and over time more and more.

I don't see repentance without justice though. I think the power of justice is what changes the hearts of people. I can forgive people under the rule of a true justice. I personally believe people must bear their own consequences to grow out of their wickedness. I've always had that conviction. So I'm perhaps at odds with many different faiths.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The unity of the whole must rest upon a true foundation and no false unity. So perhaps when people regard, and sanctify all life and not just the tribe, or just themselves, that to me is a personal step toward a true peace, made by each individual. So I see personal salvation is tied to universal salvation. So enduring the evils of others, and the suffering that causes, and standing for justice seems to be the plight of those who have salvation. In the beginning fewer than many, and over time more and more.

I don't see repentance without justice though. I think the power of justice is what changes the hearts of people. I can forgive people under the rule of a true justice. I personally believe people must bear their own consequences to grow out of their wickedness. I've always had that conviction. So I'm perhaps at odds with many different faiths.

I see that is sound reasoning that reflects many of the religious scriptures.

Justice is a very needed foundation at an individual level as well as National. Without that foundation of justice, there is little hope for us to find salvation.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the beginning in created creation all used human man's themes about created creation was to react. He can only react by a movement reaction that Empty space allowed. Place to force change.

So says his thesis. Human man sciences theist.

In human life mind thinking he never owns a space. So he can't think on behalf of empty space like he dreams he would like to.

To by greed of man self status power monger to own all powers of all O God types in O bodies the planets at war with rebelling sun god.O. all the various stars as separated owners mass plus a coloured gas spirit.

Separated bodies upon which he dreams cosmic human ownership. For earth sciences powered or new sciences.

So he wrote star cosmic thesis. It's explicit. Yet separately a human born by just human sex he has to apply his coercive nearly the same type natural Thinking path. Just not exactly as a natural living spiritual human thinks as a non theist scientist.

Self aware. Self known. Self Idealised in his human thoughts.

To read his literature science based. You read his human teaching literature. Natural man never needed to preach natural spirituality he lived it first.

Natural human female thinker is by years of woman's life abuses.... even by spiritual mens organisations saw you.

Who look at women including their mothers as serving their just a man just a boy babies life. Self idolisation enacted.

When you read Jesus terms its says if his mother's ovary hadn't healed he would not have been born. Mother is holy body first.

Read some Jesus text with a baby adult man admonishing his human mother judging her. Taught straight away I saw you brother self idolising.

How the path is slight between an honest man's natural life thinking versus cosmic theism.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That ties back into the OP, so we could ask why have only a few seen this option is available and have chosen this path?
That is, If the Message of Baha’u’llah is showing us the way ((((we )))) have that choice to inherit what God has offered as the solution. Regards Tony

In Scripture I find Jesus has ' brothers ' - Matthew 25:40.
Who chooses those ' brothers ' for Jesus is the Father, is God.
So, it is God who does the choosing between us or " we " people.
God decides who will be resurrected to heavenly life as one of Jesus' 'brothers' ( a little flock )
God decides who will be resurrected to earthly life and be as one of Jesus ' sheep ' - Matthew 25:37.
The heavenly flock is a smaller flock than the earthly ' other sheep ' who inherit the Earth.
We have the choice to be one of the humble sheep and God chooses which ones to Heaven and which ones to Earth.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In Scripture I find Jesus has ' brothers ' - Matthew 25:40.
Who chooses those ' brothers ' for Jesus is the Father, is God.
So, it is God who does the choosing between us or " we " people.
God decides who will be resurrected to heavenly life as one of Jesus' 'brothers' ( a little flock )
God decides who will be resurrected to earthly life and be as one of Jesus ' sheep ' - Matthew 25:37.
The heavenly flock is a smaller flock than the earthly ' other sheep ' who inherit the Earth.
We have the choice to be one of the humble sheep and God chooses which ones to Heaven and which ones to Earth.

I personally see it is an error to consider there is a select few, the Jews still live with this concept, yet I have personally have no doubt that Three Messengers from God have come and gone since Jesus and yet they still have not embraced a Messiah. I see Christians have missed Three Messengers and the promises given in the New Testament.

Yet God still loves and guides us all, despite the error of our ways.

I see It is a human trait, a desire to be vindicated in one's own Faith stance, yet no ones stance has the ability to cast the first stone, no one can offer they have been true to their own faith (Apart from one example Abdul'baha).

Regards Tony