• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In the beginning there was no beginning !

I think there for I

• Total voters

TheBrokenSoul

Hmmm....take *any* book on general relativity or cosmology. Those are *science* books that specifically disagree with what you claimed.

I can quote a few if you really want.

Of course, but why do so?

I know very well that science books disagree with my claims because my claims are disagreeing with those books , that is the point .

Why should people change their vote?

Because they are incorrect based on physics .

Defining a point of space as (x0,y0,z0,) , 0 dimensions , that point of space has no expansion potential !

Do you agree with that ?

Defining a point of energy as (x0,y0,z0,) ,0 dimensions , the point energy has expansion potential !

Do you agree with that ?

Einstein never said space and matter was a single manifold , he said time and space could be considered a single manifold . Do you actually understand what he meant by this ?

TheBrokenSoul

Star date update 22/11/2021

Bio-molecular energy fragmentation after death maybe reversed if a bio-synch capture device can be constructed .

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
How did you get Phd from a lucky bag? You didn't understand your education at all .
You perhaps might be taken more seriously if you just went to the simple trouble of at least getting your spelling and grammar correct, since that is a given for many people to even look at the claims of anyone, and especially those having novel ideas or beliefs. Since this usually demonstrates a basic level of education, and some care. :oops:

Last edited:

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Because they are incorrect based on physics .

No, they aren't. General relativity is a very well tested theory, which is used in technology, and it disagrees with you. Having a theory that has been extensively tested is physics (as it stands today).
Defining a point of space as (x0,y0,z0,) , 0 dimensions , that point of space has no expansion potential !

Do you agree with that ?

No. Firstly, if it has zero dimensions, there really is no point in putting a three dimensional coordinate in your post. It looks like you just want it to look more science-like than it is.

Secondly, you still misunderstand metric expansion. The metric is what defines what distance means on a manifold, if you scale the definition of distance back to zero, you get infinite density (not necessarily a point, if the universe is spatially infinite, which it might be).
Defining a point of energy as (x0,y0,z0,) ,0 dimensions , the point energy has expansion potential !

Do you agree with that ?

No. You can't have a point of energy. Energy is a property, there has to be something that has energy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's truly amazing how many people with breakthrough scientific theories believe the best way to get their work recognized is to make assertions in an online forum. Perhaps one reason is that posting in an online forum requires no actual knowledge or work.
Funny thing on how such claimants don't ever have the balls to formally submit any of their material for peer review by experts in applicable and relevant fields.

TheBrokenSoul

No, they aren't. General relativity is a very well tested theory, which is used in technology, and it disagrees with you. Having a theory that has been extensively tested is physics (as it stands today).

No. Firstly, if it has zero dimensions, there really is no point in putting a three dimensional coordinate in your post. It looks like you just want it to look more science-like than it is.

Secondly, you still misunderstand metric expansion. The metric is what defines what distance means on a manifold, if you scale the definition of distance back to zero, you get infinite density (not necessarily a point, if the universe is spatially infinite, which it might be).

No. You can't have a point of energy. Energy is a property, there has to be something that has energy.
Can you provide a link that demonstrates that GR proves there was no space before the big bang ?

I know it doesn't .

You quite clearly haven't a clue about phyiscs if you have not heard of zero point energy etc .

TheBrokenSoul

Star date; 23/11/2021 update

People are very destructive rather than constructive . They avoid answering direct questions like a slipery politician .

TheBrokenSoul

It takes a brave person to admit it.

So to rectify that, when do you plan to submit your materials for peer review and publication?
I wouldn't know where to send it but firstly it is important to find out why people have a mental block and can't understand basic physics .

TheBrokenSoul

Well yes , I would like the general population to undertsand my work but they are so confused because they don't even understand present physics correctly .

Einsteins space-time is virtual , people think Einstein meant that space and matter is a single ''fused'' manifold and they are wrong .

If you look ahead of you , before you is space-time .

In real physics, time and energy can be considered a single ''fused'' manifold of time and energy .

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Can you provide a link that demonstrates that GR proves there was no space before the big bang ?

It doesn't prove it. The equations of GR produce a singularity if we extrapolate backwards. If that were literally true then that would be a kind of edge of space-time.

The Edge of Spacetime: Does the universe have an edge and time a beginning, as Einstein's general relativity predicts, or is spacetime finite without boundary, as quantum mechanics suggests?

However, to really understand what happened we need a quantum theory of gravity.
You quite clearly haven't a clue about phyiscs if you have not heard of zero point energy etc .

That genuinely made me laugh out loud. Zero-point energy isn't a dimensionless point of energy.

TheBrokenSoul

It doesn't prove it. The equations of GR produce a singularity if we extrapolate backwards. If that were literally true then that would be a kind of edge of space-time.

The Edge of Spacetime: Does the universe have an edge and time a beginning, as Einstein's general relativity predicts, or is spacetime finite without boundary, as quantum mechanics suggests?

However, to really understand what happened we need a quantum theory of gravity.

That genuinely made me laugh out loud. Zero-point energy isn't a dimensionless point of energy.
Gravity is easy , heres the model of gravitational mass , now you know I know my physics .
gm.jpg

TheBrokenSoul

:facepalm: The image is meaningless - also strangely familiar form somebody else posting pseudoscience, not sure if was here or somewhere else...
Might have seen me on Facebook science pages .

That image is perfectly accurate and precise .

Proton force + Electron force = mass gravitational force

0 net charge does not mean 0 net force .

We can measure the force in Newtons using the equation F=ma

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well yes , I would like the general population to undertsand my work but they are so confused because they don't even understand present physics correctly .

Einsteins space-time is virtual , people think Einstein meant that space and matter is a single ''fused'' manifold and they are wrong .

If you look ahead of you , before you is space-time .

In real physics, time and energy can be considered a single ''fused'' manifold of time and energy .
I am one of the general population....and I dont understand a diddely squat of your posts :oops:

TheBrokenSoul

I am one of the general population....and I dont understand a diddely squat of your posts :oops:
Ok , a recap ,

The space that surrounds you can be measured by a virtual system called space-time . We use space-time to measure the universe we can see , the space-time measure is expanding .

Now people think this means that the space itself is expanding which is an impossibility because space isn't made of matter , it is without a body that can expand .

Ok ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ok , a recap ,

The space that surrounds you can be measured by a virtual system called space-time . We use space-time to measure the universe we can see , the space-time measure is expanding .

Now people think this means that the space itself is expanding which is an impossibility because space isn't made of matter , it is without a body that can expand .

Ok ?
Sorry, nope it does still not say much to me