• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In the beginning there was no beginning !

I think there for I

• Total voters

TheBrokenSoul

Diagram update : Inflation versus fallacy

x1.jpg

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
There was space before the big bang , an epoch of space is just not logical or physically possible

Again: it was space-time that might have had a start. There was never a time at which there was no space.

And again: why are you posting this here? If you really had something viable, you're just wasting time, you could publish in a proper journal and win a Nobel prize by proving all the experts wrong. Fame and fortune await.

Last edited:

TheBrokenSoul

Again: it was space-time that might have had a start. There was never a time at which there was no space.

And again: why are you posting this here. If you really had something viable, you're just wasting time, you could publish in a proper journal and win a Nobel prize by proving all the experts wrong. Fame and fortune await.
Well to be truthful my friend , it has took me years and years to fully understand all the parts of my science which I now do . Writing a paper just isn't me to be honest so I'd rather just spread the word in chit chat .
You agree then space has always existed , there was never a time that space didn't exist , so you must agree that there is no physical expansion of space itself ? You understand a metric expansion of space is just a difference in measure ?
Why haven't you voted agree ?

P.s I'd need some help writing a paper and sending it off but the fact is science would put it in the bin because it corrects some things .

TheBrokenSoul

In the beginning there was no beginning .

Abstract: This scientific investigation and paper discourses present scientific information , specifically focusing on scientific thinking errors and correction of these errors .
Throughout this paper we will discuss the nature of space ,the nature of time , the nature of light and the nature of gravity , four key elements of physics that are presently described inaccurately and/or incomplete .

How's that read ?

ratiocinator

Well to be truthful my friend , it has took me years and years to fully understand all the parts of my science which I now do . Writing a paper just isn't me to be honest so I'd rather just spread the word in chit chat .

Sorry, but, if you have the slightest confidence in what you're saying, you'd be a total fool to not publish a paper. You really could be famous.
You agree then space has always existed , there was never a time that space didn't exist , so you must agree that there is no physical expansion of space itself ? You understand a metric expansion of space is just a difference in measure ?

No and no. Space has always existed in the sense that there was never a time at which space didn't exist. It does not follow that space-time is infinite in the past direction.
P.s I'd need some help writing a paper and sending it off but the fact is science would put it in the bin because it corrects some things .

I think you're right that it would be put in the bin but not because it corrects anything. If you really had something you'd be explaining it much better and with reference to the current model (which as far as I can see, you don't understand).

TheBrokenSoul

No and no. Space has always existed in the sense that there was never a time at which space didn't exist.

Which is the same thing , space has always existed if there wasn't a time it didn't exist .

The epoch of time is when matter was first created in space , something that does have progressive change .

As for giving reference , see my latest update and abstract , I will provide the errors and the corrections .

TheBrokenSoul

Element 1:The Nature of space and the correction of misunderstandings .

Throughout history there has been many scientific minds who have considered the physics of space and what is space . Sir Isaac Newton described space as absolute , Rene Descartes described space as that which contained matter and Albert Einstein described space and time can be viewed as a single construct known as space-time , the present scientific model .
In further definitions , Wikipedia define space is the boundless three-dimensions extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction . Additionally Oxford languages defines space as a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied and/or the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move.

Although none of these prior descriptions of space are incorrect , none of these notions correctly describe space in completeness .

What is space ?

In today's society we often use words that have more than one meaning in terminology and often in conversation people will use words with ambiguity . In general we can describe space as the distance between objects or the space that is occupied by objects .
However , physics requires more than just a general use and understanding and that is why Einstein created space-time , which in essence is a four dimensional measure of space , three dimensions of x,y,z and time .

Great ! We now know what space is ,( sarcasm). None of what we have mentioned this far has really described to us what space is !

So what is space if none of the things described ?

Well firstly ,space is not made of matter ,it is not some sort of malleable material . Space is independent of matter and matter requires an existing space equal and proportional to the matters dimensions to occupy , which agrees with Rene Descartes thoughts that was previously mentioned.

Great so Newton was correct on absolute space and time ?

Well sorry Newton , that is not what this means ! There can't be an absolute time of space because time is meaningless to space !

Space is constant , there is no progression of the present , space is unaltered always .

How do I know space is unaltered ?

I have had no mantle clock for 25 years and the space the mantle clock was going to occupy is the same space that's been there for 25 years but I constantly change my universal position because my house passes through space and the space passes through the walls of the house .

Dimensional space on Earth is constant in dimensions , the space does not increase or decrease , demonstrating spaces physical inability to progress or change . However , because the Earth moves through space , the space in your living room for example is a constant different position of space , in space .
In relativity terms , you and your surroundings are always moving through space even if you are seated . Space is a stationary reference frame and all matter is in constant motion relative to the stationary constant reference frame of space .

In physics terms and measures the value of the spatial reference frame constant equals 0 . This can simply be applied in relativity and understood 1 mph relative to 0 mph . Note that 1 mph is just to demonstrate the relativity between the motion of matter relative to the constant stationary reference frame of space .
To be continued .....

Last edited:

ratiocinator

Which is the same thing , space has always existed if there wasn't a time it didn't exist .

The epoch of time is when matter was first created in space , something that does have progressive change .

You're still not getting it, even if time is finite in the past, i.e. we can only go back 13.8 billion years, then that still means there was never a time at which space and its contents didn't exist. Matter was never created in empty space. Space was never empty.

TheBrokenSoul

You're still not getting it, even if time is finite in the past, i.e. we can only go back 13.8 billion years, then that still means there was never a time at which space and its contents didn't exist. Matter was never created in empty space. Space was never empty.
Space was empty before the creation of matter , I know this because I can destroy all the matter in the universe by splitting the bonds of matter causing particle annihilation . Keep reading my friend you will soon see how good I am at physics .

ratiocinator

Element 1:The Nature of space and the correction of misunderstandings .

Throughout history there has been many scientific minds who have considered the physics of space and what is space . Sir Isaac Newton described space as absolute , Rene Descartes described space as that which contained matter and Albert Einstein described space and time can be viewed as a single construct known as space-time , the present scientific model .
In further definitions , Wikipedia define space is the boundless three-dimensions extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction . Additionally Oxford languages defines space as a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied and/or the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move.

Although none of these prior descriptions of space are incorrect , none of these notions correctly describe space in completeness .

What is space ?

In today's society we often use words that have more than one meaning in terminology and often in conversation people will use words with ambiguity . In general we can describe space as the distance between objects or the space that is occupied by objects .
However , physics requires more than just a general use and understanding and that is why Einstein created space-time , which in essence is a four dimensional measure of space , three dimensions of x,y,z and time .

Great ! We now know what space is ,( sarcasm). None of what we have mentioned this far has really described to us what space is !

So what is space if none of the things described ?

Well firstly ,space is not made of matter ,it is not some sort of malleable material . Space is independent of matter and matter requires an existing space equal and proportional to the matters dimensions to occupy , which agrees with Rene Descartes thoughts that was previously mentioned.

Great so Newton was correct on absolute space and time ?

Well sorry Newton , that is not what this means ! There can't be an absolute time of space because time is meaningless to space !

Space is constant , there is no progression of the present , space is unaltered always .

How do I know space is unaltered ?

I have had no mantle clock for 25 years and the space the mantle clock was going to occupy is the same space that's been there for 25 years but I constantly change my universal position because my house passes through space and the space passes through the walls of the house .

Dimensional space on Earth is constant in dimensions , the space does not increase or decrease , demonstrating spaces physical inability to progress or change . However , because the Earth moves through space , the space in your living room for example is a constant different position of space , in space .
In relativity terms , you and your surroundings are always moving through space even if you are seated . Space is a stationary reference frame and all matter is in constant motion relative to the stationary constant reference frame of space .

In physics terms and measures the value of the spatial reference frame constant equals 0 . This can simply be applied in relativity and understood 1 mph relative to 0 mph . Note that 1 mph is just to demonstrate the relativity between the motion of matter relative to the constant stationary reference frame of space .
To be continued .....

So you don't agree with Newton, then you describe a Newtonian version of space.... :rolleyes:
Space was empty before the creation of matter , I know this because I can destroy all the matter in the universe by splitting the bonds of matter causing particle annihilation . Keep reading my friend you will soon see how good I am at physics .

You can't know something from a thought experiment alone, doubly so if the thought experiment misunderstands physics. Your first sentence (and everything else you've posted to date) pretty much answers how much you know about physics, and it's not good.

ecco

Veteran Member

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

It's already apparent.

TheBrokenSoul

6 people have voted there is no God on a religious forum , if there was a begginning then there was no God as God had nowhere to exist ,not even space .

:eek:

ratiocinator

6 people have voted there is no God on a religious forum , if there was a begginning then there was no God as God had nowhere to exist ,not even space .

:eek:

Wow, you really have some strange ideas. There have been countless times I've argued with theists who think that the 'fact' that the universe (space, time, and everything) had a start, means that there has be a god...

TheBrokenSoul

Wow, you really have some strange ideas. There have been countless times I've argued with theists who think that the 'fact' that the universe (space, time, and everything) had a start, means that there has be a god...
If there was no space before any event where do you propose God can exist ?

It is the other way around , there has to be something , namely space , for God have sowhere to exist .

Nowhere in science does it suggest that space and matter are an interwoven fabric .

People who think space itself is expanding are sadly mistaken and misundertsood what a metric expansion is and what Einstein meant .

They have chance to change their vote .

TheBrokenSoul

For all those who don't know , space is identical to a Ghost in appearance and is the most fasicnating physics in the universe because it allows things to pass through it and the space passes through the thing .

Sit down for minute , you occupy a volume of space , You move , the volume of space is still there ,

Matter occupies space equal and proportional to the matter in dimensions . When you walk you don't take the space with you , space and matter occupy the same position simultaneusly but the postion of space changes relative to the velocity of the matter .

Last edited:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
How did you get Phd from a lucky bag? You didn't understand your education at all .

Funny that the physics professors gave me top grades, then.

And how many graduate courses in physics have *you* taken?

Nowhere in science does it suggest that space and matter are an interwoven fabric .

People who think space itself is expanding are sadly mistaken and misundertsood what a metric expansion is and what Einstein meant .

Hmmm....take *any* book on general relativity or cosmology. Those are *science* books that specifically disagree with what you claimed.

I can quote a few if you really want.

They have chance to change their vote .

Of course, but why do so?