• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In search of examples to show Jeremy Corbyn's Anti-Sematism

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The truth will out eventually,I wonder why Luciana Berger quit though over anti semitism in the labour party or was that made up?.

Yes, you wonder, you dont know so because its the labour party you assume.

Do you not think labour and corbyn would not be "under scrutiny by an independent inquiry" if there actually was something to scrutinise?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
What about the major problems with Anti Immigrant, and Anti Islamic members of the Conservative party

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
You can't be anti Nazi and pro Zionist

Yes you can. It's easy. Watch me.

Me: I hate Nazis and think their violent ideas should only be met with violence.

Also me: I think Jewish people should be allowed to have their own country because every nation they've tried to settle in has rejected them - often with violence. I see no reason why that country can't be Israel.

Easy as cake; piece of pie.

There really is no difference between anti Islamism and Anti Semitism

Apart from the many differences that are obvious to anyone who actually thinks about it.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yes, you wonder, you dont know so because its the labour party you assume.

Do you not think labour and corbyn would not be "under scrutiny by an independent inquiry" if there actually was something to scrutinise?

Not really,if they were in power maybe,atm they're an opposition party.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not really,if they were in power maybe,atm they're an opposition party.

Still subject to independent inquiry that most obviously has not happened. If it had the right wing press (over 80% of uk press) would have had a "told ya so" field day for months