• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In need....

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I carried the ashes of my last Native family member to her grave 2 years ago. I had the honor of placing her to rest. That was all they wrote from government laws for my family since I am the last to appreciate it all.

My last contact has been out of contact for over a year now... not sure what happened to him. He was my only connection to get good medicine. I used most of what I had to smudge my firefighter friend a few years ago. I gave my last to a member of the Spokane Tribe who speaks out on Native issues, keeps their traditions alive, sings the songs, and has a true heart! To him I gave the rest I had but a bit....

I am down to a small bit of Kinnickinnick... no sacred sage... not even a gourd from my friends in the South West.... nothing left at all worth while. I need some help and some medicine. I have few connections to the local tribes and they to do not use what I am used to. Out of medicine and I could use some.

Any help is appreciated. The last is gone, but it won't be the last!