• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In God We Trust Hypocrisy

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Arrogance is not limited to some Christians. We experience it from Christians because where we live.

You mean the ones that don't understand: Luke And why call me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? and Matthew: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

I mean the ones who dont cherry pick and take what is written in yhe bible as the word of the bible.

ChristineM

Premium Member
OT is totally different world. It is mostly for bygone consciousness, it is useless in any language other than original Biblical.

So you say 85% of the bible is not the the bible. Ok, gotya

leov

So you say 85% of the bible is not the the bible. Ok, gotya
It is because there plenty of old consciousness people around that have no proper direction guided only by collective unconscious not by "have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Heb. 5

ChristineM

Premium Member
It is because there plenty of old consciousness people around that have no proper direction guided only by collective unconscious not by "have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Heb. 5

Its because some chistians read the bible and some cherry pick the bits they like

Rational Agnostic

. I always thought it was odd that atheist stare at money long enough that they think the "In God we Trust" is indoctrinated them against their will. :shrug:Nah really, it's just butt hurt cry babies that need to grow up.

Would you have a problem with placing the sentence "In Baal We Trust" on money? How about "In Satan We Trust?" If yes, then you're being hypocritical. You object to the display of religions other than your own, but support the display of your own religion. I object to the broadcast of ALL religions on currency, including atheism and agnosticism. More specifically, I would oppose a message that supports agnosticism on currency even though I am agnostic, because I believe in separation of beliefs and state.