• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Important Questionnaire #9: An "Interesting" Rating

Please See OP Before Responding to Poll

• Yes, I want an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • It does not matter to me either way whether I have an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No, I do not want an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This questionnaire is important to me: I am gathering member feedback to help me make better policy decisions. Please help out by responding to it.

As you know, there are six "ratings" currently available for use by members. "Like", "Funny", "Winner", etc. Do you want an "Interesting" rating? The rating could be used to express interest in a post, especially when you might not agree with the post, or you might actually disagree with the post -- but nonetheless find the post interesting.

Please pick which one of these three options is closest to the truth. If you do not see an option that suits you, please accept this poll was not designed for you, and move on.

OPTION ONE: Yes, I want an "interesting" rating.

OPTION TWO: It does not matter to me either way whether I have an "interesting" rating.

OPTION THREE: No, I do not want an "interesting" rating.

I often think "Oh that's interesting" and automatically click the informative button. Then it hits me. "damn thats the informative button, not an interesting button" then click the 'undo rating and mark it a like or a winner.

So yes, an interesting rating would be nice. Bit not a blue disk with an i

A couple more suggestions would be
'Not funny' and 'what?'

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it possible to make a multiple choice rating button?

I'm thinking we need a 'righteous' button, which triggers a little drop down.
You can then set the appropriate tone by choosing from Jesus, a rampaging Crusader, or Keanu Reeves from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

If that last one could also trigger some air guitar music it would be awesome.

I don't care, but I do very much want an 'interesting' emoji...

thinking-face_1f914.png