• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Important Questionnaire #9: An "Interesting" Rating

Please See OP Before Responding to Poll

• Yes, I want an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • It does not matter to me either way whether I have an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No, I do not want an "interesting" rating.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This questionnaire is important to me: I am gathering member feedback to help me make better policy decisions. Please help out by responding to it.

As you know, there are six "ratings" currently available for use by members. "Like", "Funny", "Winner", etc. Do you want an "Interesting" rating? The rating could be used to express interest in a post, especially when you might not agree with the post, or you might actually disagree with the post -- but nonetheless find the post interesting.

Please pick which one of these three options is closest to the truth. If you do not see an option that suits you, please accept this poll was not designed for you, and move on.

OPTION ONE: Yes, I want an "interesting" rating.

OPTION TWO: It does not matter to me either way whether I have an "interesting" rating.

OPTION THREE: No, I do not want an "interesting" rating.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This questionnaire is important to me: I am gathering member feedback to help me make better policy decisions. Please help out by responding to it.

As you know, there are six "ratings" currently available for use by members. "Like", "Funny", "Winner", etc. Do you want an "Interesting" rating? The rating could be used to express interest in a post, especially when you might not agree with the post, or you might actually disagree with the post -- but nonetheless find the post interesting.

Please pick which one of these three options is closest to the truth. If you do not see an option that suits you, please accept this poll was not designed for you, and move on.

OPTION ONE: Yes, I want an "interesting" rating.

OPTION TWO: It does not matter to me either way whether I have an "interesting" rating.

OPTION THREE: No, I do not want an "interesting" rating.

I like the interesting rating. Here's others from another site using the same program as RF.

Dislike
Agree
Disagree
Funny
Winner
Informative
Friendly
Useful
Optimistic
Old
Rude

Icons. Interesting is cool too.
Screenshot_2020-05-13 Audry's [public] drivel.png

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I voted in favor of an "Interesting" rating, but on that subject, how about also including a "Fascinating" rating?

I would prefer "Remarkable" over "Fascinating", but would recommend staying clear of "Awesome" simply because "Awesome" has far to many mix messages attached to it.
And it just plain sounds stupid.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
How about an "Impressive" Frubal?
Of course, I would be handing them out left and right to those who suffer through the endless nonsense spouted by creationists in the hate evolution threads.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm happy with the current set, but I don't see any harm in 'Interesting'.
As mentioned previously here, I tend to use 'Informative' for that purpose.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Interesting is one of the few ratings I've wished we had since we lost Frubals and their glorious warmth.
Yeah. I haven't seen anyone use it though.
It'll get used here, approximately a half million times, the first time anyone says Hillary. Then we will be breaking the digital sound barrier rushing to click "OLD!"

Heyo

Veteran Member
I voted "No" because
1. "Informative" already exists and is close enough and
2. I already often have difficulties to decide which rating to use.