• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impeachment papers filed Trump throws fit

Without knowing more details, it's likely based on historic presidency, which would give control of Congress to the Dems if we go by those trends. However, Trump has probably lost his female vote, and if the Dems can motive the youth vote Trump will be challenged by anyone, and if they can motivate the black community Trump may not have any path to victory if we look at Ray Moores defeat as an indicator. And it can come in two directions, either support for the Dem candidate or as an outright rejection of Trump.

Lose the female vote? What?! Lol. That sounds like a very sexist thing to say.

And you really think all females wont vote trump?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lose the female vote? What?! Lol. That sounds like a very sexist thing to say.

And you really think all females wont vote trump?
In the same rates as 2016 its doubtful. And sexist? How in the hell is it sexist? He did better with women than expected the last time, but its doubtful he can garner those votes this time around.
And that's how voting blocks work. Black people and young people typically vote dem, but not 100%, just as 100% of evangelicals do not vote rep, though the majority will.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Hillary was on Howard Stern recently and was asked which democrat she endorsed after which she replied "whoever can win". This says much about the state of affairs of the democrats chances in 2020 and may point to the underlyng issues as to why they pushed so hard for this. They feel they need to do everything up to and including sacrificing the innocent democratically elected lamb of Trump to further their political hope's and dreams. For years they likened Trump to a man baby and now they are willing to cast him to the feet of Baal assigning him to the flames. Hopefully truth and justice will prevail in the upcoming trial and voters everywhere will see who the true subverters of democracy are and will vote accordingly in 2020.
I"m guessing it's the guy asking foreign powers to interfere in American elections by announcing that they are investigating Trump's political opponents. ;)

In the same rates as 2016 its doubtful. And sexist? How in the hell is it sexist? He did better with women than expected the last time, but its doubtful he can garner those votes this time around.
And that's how voting blocks work. Black people and young people typically vote dem, but not 100%, just as 100% of evangelicals do not vote rep, though the majority will.

Oh i see......in this case, there is something terriblly wrong with the human race given that there not voting ISSUES. There just voting personalities and parties.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Oh i see......in this case, there is something terriblly wrong with the human race given that there not voting ISSUES. There just voting personalities and parties.
Trump is a major issue that needs to be removed. And Trump's sollutions to the issues have largely and mostly sucked. His dumb trade war, for example, has already cost us more than the Recession bailouts with money that has been given to farmers who are struggling under his losing trade war.

Trump is a major issue that needs to be removed. And Trump's sollutions to the issues have largely and mostly sucked. His dumb trade war, for example, has already cost us more than the Recession bailouts with money that has been given to farmers who are struggling under his losing trade war.

Isnt the purpose of the tarrifs to make china pay?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Isnt the purpose of the tarrifs to make china pay?
Thag may have been Trumos intentions, bit thays not how tarrifs work out. We are paying for them in many ways, from increased prices to farmer bailout money. Just like the wall. Anyone with half a brain should have known from the start Mexico wont be paying for it, and sure enough we are paying for it.

sealchan

So I tried to look up Nancy pelosi's belief system political position and so on and I can't find anything, so I guess I'm wondering what she believes in and what political stance she holds and which God she will be praying to, for Trump that is, I must also say that I'm not a democrat or a republican so I'm not taking up for Trump I'm just trying to understand who she's going to pray to and from what position she holds is she for abortion, gay marriage or not, the death penalty etc...on and on illegal immigration and whatnot I couldn't find anything on the internet.? Headlines are so cluttered with the impeachment I guess I couldn't find it could you help me out on this please? I'm just curious. Thanks

Here is an opinion piece by someone who is writing a biography of her....

What's really behind Pelosi's 'don't mess with me' (opinion) - CNN

Thag may have been Trumos intentions, bit thays not how tarrifs work out. We are paying for them in many ways, from increased prices to farmer bailout money. Just like the wall. Anyone with half a brain should have known from the start Mexico wont be paying for it, and sure enough we are paying for it.

Yea, well, i get why trump is doing the terrifs, he wants better deals with china.

But, until the deals are done, the bailouts will be there. I dont like the bailouts OR the wall.

Trump says china is paying for the bailouts by the terrifs. But i hear others say no we are by taxes. I dont understand it. Its complicated.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Yea, well, i get why trump is doing the terrifs, he wants better deals with china.

But, until the deals are done, the bailouts will be there. I dont like the bailouts OR the wall.

Trump says china is paying for the bailouts by the terrifs. But i hear others say no we are by taxes. I dont understand it. Its complicated.
It is not that complicated. Tariffs are paid by American import companies. These companies may absorb the cost themselves or may pass it on to consumers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

It turns out that China isn't just going to stand around and take the blows (who would've guessed?), and in response to the tarrifs, they made it so we'd have higher prices here.