• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impeachment is a “Jew Coup”,

sooda

Veteran Member

Yipe.

An American pastor and radio host warned of a "Jew coup" to impeach U.S. President Donald Trump on Christian site TruNews.

"This impeach Trump movement is a Jewish coup. And the American people better wake up to it really fast," said Rick Wiles, a non-denominational pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Florida and founder of TruNews, in a video posted Monday.

sealchan

The world is a big and scarey place and many don't have the time, courage or insight in order to digest it and to understand. Therefore they might go in for such ignorant and hateful nonsense.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Doesn't look like much:
Digital_village1.png

dianaiad

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

So where is his proof? Stating his opinion as fact...:eek:
Hannity tends to do this as well. While I recognize it as unsubstantiated claims and personally find the attempt humorous, got to wonder about those who don't.

I mean, Jesus Christ, folks who actually believe the Jews are out to get them. That could be very serious.

Free speech is a privilege that shouldn't be abused. If you do, you only have yourself to blame for any consequences you face.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't know about "magically", nor what he would have said. But it is legitimate to criticize Israel.

Some things, however, are just stupid.
For example...if I say " The Vatican is full of corrupt shady people" will I be accused of anti-Catholicism? Catholicophobia?

Does it mean all Catholics are bad?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
But magically...when Democrat Ilhan Omar disses Israel...that is not antisemitism...right?
;)

I don't recall exactly what she said, but she is free to state an opinion as an opinion. To make one's opinion as a statement of fact is "immoral". It's wrong. Someone else maybe ok with it, but I think it's bad and should be corrected.

I can hate the Jews, believe what they are doing to Palestine is criminal, feel their religion is all malarkey, ask Biden if you don't know what malarkey means, but to claim the Jews are out to purge Americans?

I hope most people can understand the difference.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't recall exactly what she said, but she is free to state an opinion as an opinion. To make one's opinion as a statement of fact is "immoral". It's wrong. Someone else maybe ok with it, but I think it's bad and should be corrected.

I can hate the Jews, believe what they are doing to Palestine is criminal, feel their religion is all malarkey, ask Biden if you don't know what malarkey means, but to claim the Jews are out to purge Americans?

I hope most people can understand the difference.
I think what the Pastor meant is that if some people are bad...that doesn't mean an entire religious group is bad