• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impeachment Hearings going on right now.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was not quite so engaged enough to take the day off work for it, but I will catch up later.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Anybody watching?

Any comments?
I'm not watching it but will get a synopsis of the day's testimonies later. The fact that Trump was using bribery is quite well established, so if some don't accept it now I have doubts they'll accept it later regardless as to how much more may come out.

leov

Care to share what you think is a "farce?" And why you think that?
Because they all know the truth and all skeletons there, they all know level
of corruption and are corrupt themselves saying PC words and covering lies carefully not to spill the truth of others skeletons because it may lead to their skeletons...

tytlyf

Not Religious
Because they all know the truth and all skeletons there, they all know level
of corruption and are corrupt themselves saying PC words and covering lies carefully not to spill the truth of others skeletons because it may lead to their skeletons...
So you think Trump is innocent and the impeachment process is a farce?

leov

So you think Trump is innocent and the impeachment process is a farce?
I said they all are corrupt and lie...Trump is just a punching bag, BTW I am not his supporter (neither other side). This country is in very deep doodoo and they let us all have a few gulps.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I said they all are corrupt and lie...Trump is just a punching bag, BTW I am not his supporter (neither other side). This country is in very deep doodoo and they let us all have a few gulps.
America sees that Trump is corrupt. The process isn't corrupt.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Watched a little, can not stand pile is steaming bs from both sides, farce.

That's what I'd expect it to be....endless partisan posturing.
Whatever will happen will happen without my keeping tabs on the process.

I think it is very wrong to imply that either Bill Taylor or George Kent are partisan. Those are the people we should be listening to, very carefully.

If you get a chance listen to their testimony for yourselves in total. If you only listen to the pundits telling you what they said you are going to be getting the biased partisan version.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it is very wrong to imply that either Bill Taylor or George Kent are partisan.
Not knowing who they are, I imply nothing about them specifically.
But the overall process, yes indeedie.
Those are the people we should be listening to, very carefully.

If you get a chance listen to their testimony for yourselves in total. If you only listen to the pundits telling you what they said you are going to be getting the biased partisan version.
The testimony is irrelevant.
But the result is.
Will it be better or worse for the country?
It all depends upon how it affects presidential acts thru 2024 & beyond.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
There is a definite and disturbing pattern of low information voters in the U.S. who are willing to just let others tell them things the could easily see for themselves. Not willing to read the Mueller report, and now not even watching the hearings, not even showing interest in the hearings.

leov

I think it is very wrong to imply that either Bill Taylor or George Kent are partisan. Those are the people we should be listening to, very carefully.

US tried to take gas market from Russia, cut off gas delivery to Europe and replace with US LG, which costs much more, while doing this they planned to frack gas in Ukraine where Barisma comes in. Russia did not allow that. This is a short summary of this deal which stinks all the way to heaven.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There is a definite and disturbing pattern of low information voters in the U.S. who are willing to just let others tell them things the could easily see for themselves. Not willing to read the Mueller report, and now not even watching the hearings, not even showing interest in the hearings.
Or is it more disturbing that some wallow in the drama of partisan
demonization, while ignoring the real issues which affect us all greatly?
Yup...this is disturbing. The other isn't.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's what I'd expect it to be....endless partisan posturing.
Whatever will happen will happen without my keeping tabs on the process.
the false equivalence comment. Truth and lies are equivalent. Wild accusations and sober reflections are equivalent. They're all the same horse pucky.