• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impeach Bush!!!

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH said:
Know where:confused:
Oops, funny typo, but seriously, I think I will get a counter attack to this thread together, whew, I am getting tired just thinking about it. I will show that Bush is a praying President, and that he cares about our country and it's security, like no other President has before.

greatcalgarian

If a post if of no interest, it will attract no respond. Judging from the number he has posted, and the number of responses to those threads, he has created interest for some RF members.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Bush is a lightening rod for the disaffected. Admittedly, he has done a LOT to merit impeachment with the aggression on Iraq and his subsequent cover up. However, mere anger and angst over his stupidity is not enough to merit impeachment. What happened to Clinton should not happen to any other politician.

FFH

Veteran Member
greatcalgarian said:
You sure Bush is not like the Pharaoh, heart being hardened by God?:D
Exodus 10:20
No, ya got it backwards, like half the U.S. does. People love to call good evil and evil good. You're attacking the wrong person. Fascist leaders and terrorist groups are our modern day enemy. Bush is Bush, just a man, like Moses was just a man, who was no one special. Bush decided, like Moses, that enough was enough, and he wasn't going be enslaved with fear, or in other words he wasn't afraid to go on the offensive and fight terrorism and fascism. We are not enslaved anymore to the fear or threat of terrorism. We are on the offensive, and have been since 9/11. They drew first blood. We have every right to defend ourselves, to the point of killing our enemies, if they resist, or fight back. If your life was threatened, which it is, you would fight and kill if necessary, just as Bush has commanded our troops to do.

Did 9/11 not hit close enough to home for ya. Well it will if you don't stand up and fight, and support our President, and the next President that fights terrorism, whoever that may be.

Hopefully we don't vote in a spineless President that is soft on terrorists and fascist regimes.

FFH

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
Sorry. Thought this was inconsistent and funny. Had to point it out.
It is not inconsistent because our lives are threatened, but we are not enslaved with the fear that we would have if we were not on the offensive. Everyday our lives here in the U.S. are threatened, but we have, a military force, and secret services that help to thwart those threats every day. We just do not hear about the many attacks that have been thwarted, whether small or large.

It's inconsistent to you because you do not realize all that our government, secret service and military do for us. They are not against us, but are for us, after all they live here too. How could you think the good guy is the enemy and the enemy is the good guy. Are you soft on terror ???? Do you not think your life is threatened. It is very much threatened, and there are people that would kill you if they had the chance, just because you are a westerner. The only thing keeping them from killing us all is the fact that we have such a huge military and secret service force. Bigger than any in the world.

FFH

Veteran Member
We are not enslaved to the fear, or threat, of terrorism because we have a military force that protects our very lives, that are threatened each day. How is that inconsistant ???. This is the thing that gets people into trouble. They think our lives are not threatened so they put down their defenses and that is when the enemy attacks. The enemy will never cease to attack as long as there are human beings on this earth. There are always going to be enemies who threaten the United States, and our very lives. That will never change until Christ returns to earth and slays all our enemies. Then and only then will our lives not be threatened and we will experience peace. Until then we stand guard at all times, and will not give into the fear, or threat of terroism.

standing_alone

It is not inconsistent because our lives are threatened, but we are not enslaved with the fear that we would have if we were not on the offensive.

But, our lives are threatened by more things than just terrorism. Lots of people voted for Bush because of terrorism. Why? Because they are afraid of terrorism. And I think this administration has done a fine job at making people scared.

It's inconsistent to you because you do not realize all that our government, secret service and military do for us.

I realize they do alot.

They are not against us, but are for us, after all they live here too. How could you think the good guy is the enemy and the enemy is the good guy.

Where did I say that? Can you show me where I said that? Where are you getting this from?

Are you soft on terror ???? Do you not think your life is threatened. It is very much threatened, and there are people that would kill you if they had the chance, just because you are a westerner.

I don't know if I'm soft on terror. Define terror. My life is threatened by many things, not just religious fundamentalists. I don't care to think about all the little things that might kill me. I can do nothing to prevent if I get an incurable disease, get hit by a bus, or killed (by anybody, including a terrorist).

The only thing keeping them from killing us all is the fact that we have such a huge military and secret service force.

That's over-simplifying the issue, in my opinion.

FFH

Veteran Member
We are not enslaved to the constant threat of terrorism but are in control of it, The threat will always be there, and it is a very real threat, and it is a matter of controlling it, and not letting it enslave us, by letting them get the advantage over us. We are on the offensive, but the threat is always there, and our lives are always in danger, but we have no fear because we are in control of it, for now.

The rapture of the church is set up to take us out of here when things get out of hand, and the terrorists groups and other fascist groups will gain power over the world. You will then remember what I said about your life being threatened. It is always threatened, we are just keeping them at bay for now. It is just a matter of time when the world will be turned over to Satan and the Antichrist. I repeat, It is just a matter of time, but for now Satan and the Antichrist will be kept at bay, until Christ comes for his church. Laugh all you want, it will happen, and I, and many others, will be gone, and all that are left will have to deal with the powers of evil on this earth. No one will be here to save the world then. No Bush, no military no nothing, just the world and an evil dictator. Which side will you choose.

Choose which side you are on, and then evaluate that decision, and decide if that will get you what you want long term.

standing_alone

We are not eslaved to the fear, or threat, of terrorism because we have a military force protects our very lives that are threatened each day. How is that consistant. This is the thing that gets people into trouble. They think our lives are not threatened so they put down their defenses and that is when the enemy attacks. The enemy will never cease to attack as long as there are human beings on this earth. There are always going to be enemies who threaten the United States, and our very lives. That will never change until Christ returns to earth and slays all our enemies. Then and only then will our lives not be threatened and we will experience peace. Until then we stand guard at all times, and will not give into the fear, or threat of terroism.

I don't know. I know many pro-military action right-wingers that live in fear of terrorist attacks. I'm not even going to respond about the Jesus part because that's just getting ridiculous now. Not to put down your faith. Just that, not everyone shares your faith, so can't really apply to this situation.

greatcalgarian

FFH said:
No, ya got it backwards, like half the U.S. does. People love to call good evil and evil good. You're attacking the wrong person. Fascist leaders and terrorist groups are our modern day enemy. Bush is Bush, just a man, like Moses was just a man, who was no one special. He just decided, like Moses, that enough was enough, and he wasn't gonna be enslaved with fear, or in other words he wasn't afraid to go on the offensive and fight terrorism and fascism. We are not enslaved anymore to the fear or threat of terrorism. We are on the offensive, and have been since 9/11. They drew first blood. We have every right to defend ourselves, to the point of killing our enemies, if they resist, or fight back. If your life was threatened, which it is, you would fight and kill if necessary, just as Bush has commanded our troops to do.

Did 9/11 not hit close enough to home for ya. Well it will if you don't stand up and fight, and support our President, and the next President that fights terrorism, whoever that may be.

Hopefully we don't vote in a spineless President that is soft on terrorists and fascist regimes.

Just want to be sure.:D

So if Bush is Moses, then bin Laden could be the Pharoah. Moses (Bush) has listened to God, and with God's help, rained bullets and phosphorous bombs onto Iraq, but Pharoah (bin Laden or Zakawi?) heart is hardened by God, and they refused to let the people of Israel (the black gold) go to the US. I can foresee the final victory of Bush leading the blackgold flowing out to US.....:biglaugh:

standing_alone

We are not enslaved to the constant threat of terrorismbut are in control of it, The threat will always be there, and it is a very real threat, and it is a matter of controlling it, and not letting it enslave us, by letting them get the advantage over us. We are on the offensive, but the threat is always there, and our lives are always in danger, but we have no fear because we are in control of it, for now.

If the threat is always there, we don't have control of it.

The rapture of the church is set up to take us out of here when things get out of hand, and the terrorists groups and other fascist groups will gain power over the world. You will then remember what I said about your life being threatened. It is always threatened, we are just keeping them at bay for now. It is just a matter of time when the world will be turned over to Satan and the Antichrist. I repeat, It is just a matter of time, but for now Satan and the Antichrist will be kept at bay, until Christ comes for his church. Laugh all you want, it will happen, and I, and many others, will be gone, and all that are left will have to deal with the powers of evil on this earth. No one will be here to save the world then. No Bush, no military no nothing, just the world and an evil dictator. Which side will you choose.

Choose which side you are on, and then evaluate that decision, and decide if that will get you what you want long term.

This is getting ridiculous.

turk179

I smell something....
FFH said:
Oops, funny typo, but seriously, I think I will get a counter attack to this thread together, whew, I am getting tired just thinking about it. I will show that Bush is a praying President, and that he cares about our country and it's security, like no other President has before.
FFH, this sounds like a very good idea. You have already succeeded on one part. I believe you are right about Bush being a praying President. Of course this has nothing to do with running a country but thats a matter of opinion. On the part where you say "he cares about our country and it's security like no other before" is the part I would like to hear you out on. I am truly interested in your reasoning behind this statement.

FFH

Veteran Member
greatcalgarian said:
So if Bush is Moses, then bin Laden could be the Pharoah. Moses (Bush) has listened to God, and with God's help, rained bullets and phosphorous bombs onto Iraq, but Pharoah (bin Laden or Zakawi?) heart is hardened by God, and they refused to let the people of Israel (the black gold) go to the US. I can foresee the final victory of Bush leading the blackgold flowing out to US.....:biglaugh:
No one is interested in their oil. Bush's last State of the Union address included a plug on ethanol and is going around the country promoting it as we speek (type). He is not interested in foreign oil, but in developement of alternative fuel sources. Pacific Ethanol is the biggest ethanol producer in the U.S. I follow it's stock, and am watching this industry closely. Millions of GM cars are already set up to automatically adjust to ethanol, if it is used as an alternative fuel source. It is called "E85", which is 85 % ethanol and 15 % gas. This equation will result in the dropping of foreign oil exchanges. We will no longer be using foreign oil. There is plenty of oil in the U.S. to support this 85 % ethanol and 15 % gasoline mixture. E85 will be the standard fuel, unless they can figure a way to use straight ethanol, and this is also a very real possibility. There is plenty of corn huskes, or byproducts from corn productionn, to run all the cars in the U.S. Millions of wasted byproducts from the farming industry can be used to fuel our cars. Bush is not interested in foreign oil. I repeat Bush is not interested in foreign oil. Why would we want to buy oil from them just so they can fund more wars against us. This makes no sense. We have no legal right to any of their oil either.

Moses asked Pharoah to let the children of Israel go with THEIR possessions NOT Pharoahs. The children of Isreal did not take anything from Pharoah, only what was rightfully theirs.

FFH

Veteran Member
turk179 said:
On the part where you say "he cares about our country and it's security like no other before" is the part I would like to hear you out on. I am truly interested in your reasoning behind this statement.
President Clinton shut down so many military bases, reduced our CIA and FBI personell forces, cut back on foreign war spending, and the military forces in general, that we suffered the consequences on 9/11. We were unable to decipher the terrorists communications because we did not have enough personnel that could understand their language. Many communications to the U.S. went undeciphered, or untranslated, until it was too late, and this is how they were able to organize an attack on our own soil. We could not keep up with all of their communcitions, simply because Clinton had cut back our homeland security spending.

Bush did the opposite and beefed up our security, after realizing we could not function with such a small security force. Our military and secret service was beefed up again, not to mention airport security. Every type of security force you can think of has been revamped, or gone through with a fine toothed comb. Defecters, or spies, within each security agencied were prosecuted and promptly terminated. We had, and still have, corrupt people in our security forces that helped the enemy do what they did on 9/11, there is no doubt about that. Who's fault was that ????? Probably the individual agencies fault, but more likely it was the fault of Clinton for cutting back homeland security spending and military spending. We were running on a wing and a prayer by the time Bush got into office. It was too late then, all he could do was pick up the pieces and try to convince the public that things had to change. His hands were tied until 9/11, and even then an offensice war was an extremely hard sell to the public, in which he is still being criticized for. It is only the grace of God that keeps him delivered from his enemies within, and outside the U.S. He is acting for, and in behalf of, the minority of us who realize the importance of what he is doing.

FFH

Veteran Member
There are two types of real threats:

Controlled Threat - In which there is still a threat of attack, but the enemy is kept at bay, by offensive wars, and are watched very closely, at home and abroad. We are at this stage and cannot ever, i repeat ever, let up.

I have visited a huge military base in Japan that was set up over 50 years ago, and is still there and completely active. There are at least one or two more, that I know of, in Japan. They are small American cities in their own right, sectioned off from the rest of the surrounding Japanese cities. It is a trip visiting one of these bases. It is like you are back in the states.

Uncontrolled Threat - In which the enemy has the advantage, and can strike at any time without us knowing when or where. This is a real possibity if a President is voted into office that feels the way half of the U.S. does towards our foreign policy. If the people of the U.S. vote in a President that does not understand the constant, or never ending threat, by our enemies around the world.

standing_alone

We are at this stage and cannot ever, i repeat ever, let up.

By that, do you mean we should alway be fighting offensive wars - that is, always be at war - or just that we should always be monitering for security (phrased last part bad, hope you get what I'm saying)?

FFH

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
By that, do you mean we should alway be fighting offensive wars - that is, always be at war - or just that we should always be monitering for security (phrased last part bad, hope you get what I'm saying)?
I think this war is different. It is a war against a group of people, with certain ideologies, and they are scattered throughout different parts of the world, but mainly consentrated in the middle east. They have migrated to Iraq, from neighboring areas, to fight our military. It is not a war against any particular country. Because of this fact, this war will never end, if one dies three more will spring up in their place, until Christ comes and stops these enemies of righteousness, himself. There is no way to completely control the Al Qaeda network. It will be a constant offensive war against the Al Qaeda network, and other groups like them, that will never end until Christ returns to earth, and subdues all enemies under his power. It will be a constant fight, that will not end until Christ stops it himelf. There have always been terrorists, in one form or another, since the world began, and especially now because these are the last days, and Satan knows his time is short, before he is bound up in hell, for a thousand years. Satan and his followers in the spirit world, sometimes called demons, who possess men on earth to murder, will never let up, until Christ binds them up in hell at the final battle of Armageddon.

Epesians 6: 11-13

11- Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but agains principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13- Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand.

I don't mean to get religious on ya, but this is a different kind of battle. It is the final battle between good and very evil murderous men, possessed by Satan's followers in the spirit world, which are demons, and their are billions of them.

FFH

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
I think this war is different. It is a war against a group of people, with certain ideologies, and they are scattered throughout different parts of the world, but are mainly concentrated in the middle east. They have migrated to Iraq, from neighboring areas, to fight our military. It is not a war against any particular country. Because of this fact, this war will never end, if one dies three more will spring up in their place, until Christ comes and stops these enemies of righteousness, himself. There is no way to completely control the Al Qaeda network. It will be a constant offensive war against the Al Qaeda network, and other groups like them, that will never end until Christ returns to earth, and subdues all enemies under his power. It will be a constant fight, that will not end until Christ stops it himelf. There have always been terrorists, in one form or another, since the world began, and especially now because these are the last days, and Satan knows his time is short, before he is bound up in hell, for a thousand years. Satan and his followers in the spirit world, sometimes called demons, who possess men on earth to murder, will never let up, until Christ binds them up in hell at the final battle of Armageddon.

Epesians 6: 11-13

11- Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but agains principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13- Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand.

I don't mean to get religious on ya, but this is a different kind of battle. It is the final battle between good, and very evil murderous men, possessed by Satan's followers in the spirit world, which are demons, and their are billions of them.

How could we monitor so many billions of demons that are possessing men in these last days. We can only do our best by making them fight us on their most concentrated turf, the middle east. It just so happened to be Iraq. Many millions of middle easterners are glad that we have come over there to fight these terrorists. I would rather call them individual demon possessed murderers. They have no country, but live in caves and individual houses. They hide in houses, and then come out and fight, or terrorize, and then go back into hiding again. That is why there are so many house raids in that area.