• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IMO Wisconsin will turn red with this lawsuit

Heyo

Veteran Member
I would agree that much of the litigation are smoke screens... but it didn't change what was presented on the Wisconsin lawsuit.

Obviously I won't know the outcome until it is determined... but my viewpoint is that it is still "law" and so clearly defined that I don't see any other outcome. (I obviously am not God and could be wrong).
I already forgot the technical term but many lawsuits have been thrown out because the laws and procedures were known before the election and only brought up when and where the election didn't go as planned. That is an argument that can end almost all cases.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
DocumentCloud

I believe, because of the specific laws that are delineated in reference to Absentee Ballots, the Wisconsin final declaration will be that it will turn red.

Reasons - two main point and a small third:

1) Absentee Ballots must be requested in writing. Thousands were sent and received without a request given in writing with a verified photo ID of the person requesting this Absentee Ballot. These will be thrown out as per law.

View attachment 45751

There are approximately 77,000 ballots with no written application in two Democratic counties. - Enough to flip it red.

2) Reasons for Absentee Ballot requests are very specific, that being, indefinite confinement due to age, physical illness or infirmity.

View attachment 45751

In 2018 there were 56,000 qualified absentee requests due to indefinite confinement. In 2020 there were 215,000 - an increase of almost 400% - a sign that there would be many who would not qualify. This woul be enough to flip the state.

3) The last is simply that there should be a signature and address of a witness. Probably not an impact.
This is why there are courts to decide matters like this, plus it is VERY clear why Trump & Co is fighting this, and it has nothing to do with actual voter fraud. He's lost all the decided court cases thus far, plus what about the Pubs in Wisconsin who won their seats and why isn't Trump stating that their election was also due to voter fraud?

Please don't drink Trump's kool-aid-- it's dung flavored.

ecco

Veteran Member
I believe, because of the specific laws that are delineated in reference to Absentee Ballots, the Wisconsin final declaration will be that it will turn red.

Why do you believe that this case will turn out any differently than all the other cases that the courts have thrown out?

Trump campaign challenges election results in Wisconsin Supreme Court
WASHINGTON - The Trump campaign said on Tuesday it filed a petition challenging Wisconsin's results in the 2020 presidential election with the state's Supreme Court, the latest in a series of so-far unsuccessful legal challenges to the Nov. 3 election won by Democratic President-elect Joe Biden.

"Today's suit includes four cases with clear evidence of unlawfulness, such as illegally altering absentee ballot envelopes, counting ballots that had no required application, overlooking unlawful claims of indefinite confinement, and holding illegal voting events called Democracy in the Park," the campaign said in a statement.
The Trump campaign alleges 221,323 absentee ballots were improperly filed. Biden edged out Trump in Wisconsin by receiving about 20,000 more votes in that state.

A spokesman for the Wisconsin Supreme Court confirmed it had received the filings, but did not say whether it had agreed to take up the case.

The move comes one day after Wisconsin certified Biden as the winner of the state's election, further dimming the Trump campaign's long-shot bid to overturn the election results.
Last week Rudy Guiliani presented what he said was the strongest case yet and the judge threw it out for lack of evidence.

When will you realize that Trump is just doing this to get more money from the Sheeples?

ecco

Veteran Member
We just want it to be legal. :)
What does 30+ lawsuits thrown out tell you about the legality of the election?

What does absolutely no evidence of voter fraud tell you about the validity of the election?

On Nov 9th, Trump's puppet Barr wrote:

... "nothing here should be taken as any indication that the department has concluded that voting irregularities have impacted the outcome of any election."

... "specious, speculative, fanciful or far-fetched claims should not be the basis for initiating federal inquiries."​

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We just want it to be legal. :)
It is. Trump's only evidence has been "I lost" and across the board election officials and judges--both Dems and Reps--saying it was legit. But you keep promoting this nonsense, beggjng to question why you and others promoting are so eager to find something. Anything. So much that some of the sources you've posted just seem desperate, and desperately so. And then, despite tue fact of a massive lack of evidence, all sorts of things are pulled out, much like a magician pulling out a series on handkerchiefs ties to eachother. Its waiting to be presented legally (agter the cases are dismissed), its vague and non specific videos, it's a guy who can't decide if you recanted or not, it's a stack of votes that were set aside, not part of the official count, amd waiting for a judge to rule on them.
These nonsensical claims have been met by a wall of banging gavels rejecting them because "I lost and all these mail in vallots went for my opponent and more people are voting" are not evidence of fraud.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Why do you believe that this case will turn out any differently than all the other cases that the courts have thrown out?

Trump campaign challenges election results in Wisconsin Supreme Court
WASHINGTON - The Trump campaign said on Tuesday it filed a petition challenging Wisconsin's results in the 2020 presidential election with the state's Supreme Court, the latest in a series of so-far unsuccessful legal challenges to the Nov. 3 election won by Democratic President-elect Joe Biden.

"Today's suit includes four cases with clear evidence of unlawfulness, such as illegally altering absentee ballot envelopes, counting ballots that had no required application, overlooking unlawful claims of indefinite confinement, and holding illegal voting events called Democracy in the Park," the campaign said in a statement.
The Trump campaign alleges 221,323 absentee ballots were improperly filed. Biden edged out Trump in Wisconsin by receiving about 20,000 more votes in that state.

A spokesman for the Wisconsin Supreme Court confirmed it had received the filings, but did not say whether it had agreed to take up the case.

The move comes one day after Wisconsin certified Biden as the winner of the state's election, further dimming the Trump campaign's long-shot bid to overturn the election results.
Last week Rudy Guiliani presented what he said was the strongest case yet and the judge threw it out for lack of evidence.

When will you realize that Trump is just doing this to get more money from the Sheeples?

Mainly because there is a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion.

Kenny

Premium Member
What does 30+ lawsuits thrown out tell you about the legality of the election?

30+ is irrelevant and immaterial.

"One is the loneliest number".... but can have the biggest impact.

Kenny

Premium Member
It is. Trump's only evidence has been "I lost" and across the board election officials and judges--both Dems and Reps--saying it was legit. But you keep promoting this nonsense, beggjng to question why you and others promoting are so eager to find something. Anything. So much that some of the sources you've posted just seem desperate, and desperately so. And then, despite tue fact of a massive lack of evidence, all sorts of things are pulled out, much like a magician pulling out a series on handkerchiefs ties to eachother. Its waiting to be presented legally (agter the cases are dismissed), its vague and non specific videos, it's a guy who can't decide if you recanted or not, it's a stack of votes that were set aside, not part of the official count, amd waiting for a judge to rule on them.
These nonsensical claims have been met by a wall of banging gavels rejecting them because "I lost and all these mail in vallots went for my opponent and more people are voting" are not evidence of fraud.
Time will tell... and patience is a virtue.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
If the law states that I had to present a photo ID with my absentee ballot, and I failed to meet this requirement, I would accept that my vote would be thrown out. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd accept it.

And if my ballot was accepted, I would expect it to be counted.

If these are NOT counted, the only option I can see is to have a completely new election where *everyone* gets to vote who wants to.

This is clearly NOT going to happen. The next best option is to count those votes that were submitted by those who were told they could do this. Anything less is disenfranchising those voters.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

And until actual evidence is presented, they will continue to lose.

The election is over. Trump lost. He needs to grow up and admit this simple fact.

At this point, he is just a sore loser.

Kenny

Premium Member
And until actual evidence is presented, they will continue to lose.

The election is over. Trump lost. He needs to grow up and admit this simple fact.

At this point, he is just a sore loser.

Actually, the evidence is quite clear in the litigation presented. Since Biden is still not president, the election isn't over. If it were, the cases would not be presented.

A Vestigial Mote

Yes, I am sure there will be adjustments for next election. However, regardless of "what would be better", I am not sure that the law will bend on this issue. Social distancing and masks is more than enough, don't you think?
No, no I don't think that's enough. I recently saw some great innovations for making doors easy to open, hand-free from the inside (meaning the door swings inward, so you can kick it on the way in, but not on the way out). It was a simple metal plate with a bend in it that you could easily "grab" with your toe and pull the door open. There are plenty more things people can be doing, that are easy, safe, and don't require any "loss of freedoms." Your pens idea is one. Stop opening doors for people is another. I can't stand it now when someone full-hand opens a door for me. I wasn't going to even touch the stupid thing, and here they are exposing themselves like we're all just having fun at the parade. It isn't a nicety anymore - it's an unnecessary risk, and therefore a very, very stupid move. I am seriously considering starting to tell people to knock it off. "If you have any brains in your skull, kick the damn door open. Don't touch it!"

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Actually, the evidence is quite clear in the litigation presented. Since Biden is still not president, the election isn't over. If it were, the cases would not be presented.
Nonsense. Litigation is not evidence.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Gotta love the $3 million spent by Trump in Wisconsin that served to find a net gain for Biden.

ecco

Veteran Member
Mainly because there is a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion.

If it is "a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion" why didn't Trump's lawyers file the suit?

If it is "a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion" why wasn't the suit filed at the time the ballots were sent out?

The argument in your suit is: Some ballots went against our guy, our guy lost, so we want to retroactively invalidate the ballots.

I can't wait to read the scathing comments from the judges.

Kenny

Premium Member
If it is "a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion" why didn't Trump's lawyers file the suit?

If it is "a clear legal issue that is beyond discussion" why wasn't the suit filed at the time the ballots were sent out?

The argument in your suit is: Some ballots went against our guy, our guy lost, so we want to retroactively invalidate the ballots.

I can't wait to read the scathing comments from the judges.
You will have to ask Trump... All I know is what is written and what is written violates what was done. Can I help that? I'm just the messenger.

ecco

Veteran Member

Well, actually Trump did win one. But it had no impact on the outcome of the election.

Losing thirty cases is not "irrelevant and immaterial".
Losing thirty cases is indicative of the fact that Trump lost the election because the voters rejected him.

Sadly, but not unexpectedly, he continues to argue cases in the media that he lost in the courts.

ecco

Veteran Member
You will have to ask Trump... All I know is what is written and what is written violates what was done. Can I help that? I'm just the messenger.

I wish I could meet you in person and bet you $100 that the courts will not rule in Trump's favor.