• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Immersion Baptism = Goodbye Demon!

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Yesterday I got baptised, by full immersion

I now consider myself to have been born again!

The waters I was dunked in have washed away all the rubbish of my old life, such as Simulation Theory and my past Messiah Complex – all gone, I can forget about them and move on, in a renewed relationship with God

It was a tremendous experience as well as a very public declaration of my Christianity

They gave me a certificate and a lovely bible too!

And the demon that has been bothering me since 2004 has now shut up; he now only bothers me once or twice a day just to check in, whereas before I’d constantly be interacting with him as though he was an extension of my mind, so I now feel free – and in control

It’s amazing having me head all to myself and I hope that in time he will communicate less and less until entirely leaving me alone

Yesterday was my B-day and for me today is B-day plus 1

This means no more RF threads about that pesky Screwtape of mine, he’s history, he no longer haunts me – free at last!

I can’t wait to tell the medical people about this – a spiritual solution solved my problem, which would mean that the problem was always spiritual and never medical! – but I know I need to keep taking my meds!

Last edited:

74x12

Yesterday I got baptised, by full immersion

I now consider myself to have been born again!

The waters I was dunked in have washed away all the rubbish of my old life, such as Simulation Theory and my past Messiah Complex – all gone, I can forget about them and move on, in a renewed relationship with God

It was a tremendous experience as well as a very public declaration of my Christianity

They gave me a certificate and a lovely bible too!

And the demon that has been bothering me since 2004 has now shut up; he now only bothers me once or twice a day just to check in, whereas before I’d constantly be interacting with him as though he was an extension of my mind, so I now feel free – and in control

It’s amazing having me head all to myself and I hope that in time he will communicate less and less until entirely leaving me alone

Yesterday was my B-day and for me today is B-day plus 1

This means no more RF threads about that pesky Screwtape of mine, he’s history, he no longer haunts me – free at last!

I can’t wait to tell the medical people about this – a spiritual solution solved my problem, which would mean that the problem was always spiritual and never medical! – but I know I need to keep taking my meds!
Good to hear my friend. Keep trusting God.