• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm weird because I think this is fascinating!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It’s worth noting, for those who may be squeamish, that there is no visible blood. The caiman was immobilized almost instantly with a single bite to the skull, in an assault so effective that there was almost no posibility of the jaguar being injured in a struggle. (Jaguars, which are prolific swimmers, boast the most powerful bite of all large cats.)

Its worth noting!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wish I could find a video for it. It was of some park ranger in Africa riding elephant back in a group, and out from the grass, or wheat, or whatever it was growing, from nowhere this lion materialized and jumped the park ranger. It sucked because the guy had no way of even seeing it coming (he did live through it I do believe), but at the same time it was so cool because it seemed the only movement was the grass being blown with the wind, and then from nowhere this lion seemingly materialized like a ghost taking physical form and pounced the guy (I think it was also the first nature documentary I watched in HD).
Maybe we're both weird, because one thing I love about having cats, is watching their grace as they hunt (even the clumsy tom, who has not yet realized he can't wiggle his butt all over the place). And like that jaguar took the caiman, such a lightning fast strike with deadly precision even from domestic cats is something that never gets old. And then the way the prance off with their prize is just so cute!:D And a huge plus for cat owners is that look in their eyes that is just so adorable, but yet at the same time so gross because they have a dead animal hanging from their mouth.

Last edited: