• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Tired

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I made a terrible mistake today.

I called my dad.

Seeing I was occupied with the phone, my son went up to the toy room and threw half the items out the window(it appears a screen was broken). In going with him so he could clean up his mess, he had a grade A hysterical fit(meaning he laughs hysterically, and throws/breaks anything he can get his hands on). I got him into the door with one item to put it back. He threw that, then grabbed a half gallon of paint, and threw that. There's pink paint all over the floor. I realize I need to bring the dog in, but I can't let him go. I take him out with me, and the door locks behind us. We jump the fence, try again. Damned door does it a second time. This time I tossed the dog over the fence(carefully), and we jump the fence again. He breaks free. Runs to break a jar. Fail! The jar proves its resilience. He seems shocked. I hand over hand make him help with the paint. At some point, he burns out, and I talk to him about the places his Great Grandma has lived(he has a special interest in places family has lived), and I get him to go look them up on his computer.

I oughta make him go clean up the yard, which is littered with toys and papers. But. I. Am. Tired. My spirits are okay... but I've only been up 4 hours, and I am well ready for bed! (Perhaps staying in bed for a day or two.)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I called my dad.

Seeing I was occupied with the phone, my son went up to the toy room and threw half the items out the window(it appears a screen was broken). In going with him so he could clean up his mess, he had a grade A hysterical fit(meaning he laughs hysterically, and throws/breaks anything he can get his hands on). I got him into the door with one item to put it back. He threw that, then grabbed a half gallon of paint, and threw that. There's pink paint all over the floor. I realize I need to bring the dog in, but I can't let him go. I take him out with me, and the door locks behind us. We jump the fence, try again. Damned door does it a second time. This time I tossed the dog over the fence(carefully), and we jump the fence again. He breaks free. Runs to break a jar. Fail! The jar proves its resilience. He seems shocked. I hand over hand make him help with the paint. At some point, he burns out, and I talk to him about the places his Great Grandma has lived(he has a special interest in places family has lived), and I get him to go look them up on his computer.

I oughta make him go clean up the yard, which is littered with toys and papers. But. I. Am. Tired. My spirits are okay... but I've only been up 4 hours, and I am well ready for bed! (Perhaps staying in bed for a day or two.)
Dang it I hate the new "Love" frubal. How do you send a hug?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
And he randomly got up, ran, and finished that jar off like he intended in the basement. What did that jar ever do to him, I wonder...

I think the problem may have been he took breakfast, and then stuck it somewhere. He seems to go off the deep end if he doesn't have breakfast.

Thanks for the hugs, all. :) I really do need a snack(one that I don't have to make myself, because I'm too tired). And maybe a helper or three. At least the youngest has finally connected to stay away from his brother when he goes hysterical. He walked in, saw the situation, and went back to watching cartoons.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am extremely tired....

I will do all I can to stay sober....today I have managed....yesterday as well, but as soon as someone says "drop by my room if you like Matt, I hate how resolutions can be gone so quickly, when someone likes my company so much, to offer something free that should normally be hard for poor people to use regularly.

THat will no longer be a temptation 0n 0603, but it can take a few months going without it, before the brain starts learning how to experience joy , releasing dopamine , without the drug.

I mean, I'm not a daily user of it....but today....extremely tired, very little sleep these last few days, even when there's nothing in my system to cause it, it has been a problem lately.

Drug addiction, to think of so many people who go through this agony, which isn't for me like it used to be, hasn't been like that for roughly two years , but being super tired happens to me.

I goo manic while sober....the spirits come in waves.

SOme spirits good, some bad, some good spirits are bad sometimes, and my spirit is good and bad, I get manic with the signs that show up, next thing you know, great things came out of it.

Bad things as well, because my judgement about how to take pictures of the stuff that is really important, rather than all, and write about , the need to have every lesson learned , or supernatural grace written down, it can leave me imprudent on what is really important, wasting time.

The Kami are good, but like all religious people, especially those with brain damage, (as I am myself, with immaturity issues, ) they can be very rich spiritually, and be extremely broken, to the point that the person you admire most, you can pity them most at certain times.

There are moments of great weakness,...moments of great strength. I wish I was more consistent.

I'm going to go take a nap.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
200w.gif

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hugs George. :emojconfused:

First thing I'm going to do when Bitcoin hits a million dollars is hire you a nanny.

Or SWAT team.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

I called my dad.

What the...

How old is he? Has he been diagnosed with something? Because this is not typical behavior for a child. It must be reaaaally tiresome to deal with this. I wish you the best.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am extremely tired....

I will do all I can to stay sober....today I have managed....yesterday as well, but as soon as someone says "drop by my room if you like Matt, I hate how resolutions can be gone so quickly, when someone likes my company so much, to offer something free that should normally be hard for poor people to use regularly.

THat will no longer be a temptation 0n 0603, but it can take a few months going without it, before the brain starts learning how to experience joy , releasing dopamine , without the drug.

I mean, I'm not a daily user of it....but today....extremely tired, very little sleep these last few days, even when there's nothing in my system to cause it, it has been a problem lately.

Drug addiction, to think of so many people who go through this agony, which isn't for me like it used to be, hasn't been like that for roughly two years , but being super tired happens to me.

I goo manic while sober....the spirits come in waves.

SOme spirits good, some bad, some good spirits are bad sometimes, and my spirit is good and bad, I get manic with the signs that show up, next thing you know, great things came out of it.

Bad things as well, because my judgement about how to take pictures of the stuff that is really important, rather than all, and write about , the need to have every lesson learned , or supernatural grace written down, it can leave me imprudent on what is really important, wasting time.
Sometimes its hard to know what to spend time on, what not to. I think that's a struggle for many.
The Kami are good, but like all religious people, especially those with brain damage, (as I am myself, with immaturity issues, ) they can be very rich spiritually, and be extremely broken, to the point that the person you admire most, you can pity them most at certain times.

There are moments of great weakness,...moments of great strength. I wish I was more consistent.
We all have weaknesses and strengths. I guess sometimes life does feel like a yoyo, though, when you bounce between them.

Or, a yoyo loach...
Yoyo-Loach-1-1-1.jpg
I'm going to go take a nap.
Good. Get some rest, and maybe we'll both feel better. :)

Hugs George. :emojconfused:

First thing I'm going to do when Bitcoin hits a million dollars is hire you a nanny.

Or SWAT team.
Well, I've got a Swat team. (That's what I call one of the cats, Swatty.)

But I wouldn't turn down a nanny. The thing is, I think the only people that could handle the lad is a group of nuns, or a group of bikers. If you could find it, a group of biker nuns might be best.

What the...

How old is he? Has he been diagnosed with something? Because this is not typical behavior for a child. It must be reaaaally tiresome to deal with this. I wish you the best.
He's 9, and he's autistic. Not every day is this bad, but once and awhile he gets set off. Today was one of them.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I've got a Swat team. (That's what I call one of the cats, Swatty.)

But I wouldn't turn down a nanny. The thing is, I think the only people that could handle the lad is a group of nuns, or a group of bikers. If you could find it, a group of biker nuns might be best
No worries, I'll see if the sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Anarchy are available.
35BC468D-CE75-4965-B22A-689FE98BAE0D.jpg

B340370F-B8E4-45BB-83D4-FF75B4B4EE02.jpg

Have to caution you though, they swing a mean ruler.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, the cat came out of the bag why he was such a turd burglar today. He's now got a low grade fever.

For whatever reason, whenever he's starting to feel sick, he gets real nasty for a day or two previous to actually falling ill. Perhaps because he doesn't have another way of processing it.

Poor kid. It also seems to kick him in the ego when he gets sick, too(which is very seldom), so he has injured pride along with the physical ailments.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

I called my dad.

Hugs. Lots of em.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know about nuns but when we were on holiday in the Loire valley the local priest wore leathers, rode a Harley and peed up the side of his church. He was apparently well liked by his congregation.
He was just marking it as his own.