• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Im sick

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Ugh. I feel so ill. I threw up around 7 pm it's 3 am now and i aint vomitted since but i feel so weak. I just walked to the kitchen to get some water to see if that would help as I felt like I was going to collasp walking to the bathroom but I was panting hard with the effort. Woke staff up unintentionally we arent supposed to be in the kitchen this late and she's concerned after I explained why i was out my room. Asked if I need to go to the hospital. I need rest mostly i think. But I keep getting hot and cold chills and my stomach feels so bad I can't get comfortable. We dont have any antinausa meds either.

I may go to the hospital if i continue feeling this way later on today

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Ugh. I feel so ill. I threw up around 7 pm it's 3 am now and i aint vomitted since but i feel so weak. I just walked to the kitchen to get some water to see if that would help as I felt like I was going to collasp walking to the bathroom but I was panting hard with the effort. Woke staff up unintentionally we arent supposed to be in the kitchen this late and she's concerned after I explained why i was out my room. Asked if I need to go to the hospital. I need rest mostly i think. But I keep getting hot and cold chills and my stomach feels so bad I can't get comfortable. We dont have any antinausa meds either.

Concerned. Stomach upset. Feeling hungry? What did you eat earlier? A cup of tea?

VoidCat

Concerned. Stomach upset. Feeling hungry? What did you eat earlier? A cup of tea?
I ate soup and vomitted it up. Didn't have no tea there was a hurricane going on and we were out of tea. But this morning i while still feeling weak felt a little better and showered and I feel a lot more relaxed

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Sounds like food poisoning. Get well soon.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To settle that tumultuous tummy....
R.59066a1c9b2ad46925d04cc8b7d4e1bd

VoidCat

Oof. Im at the hospital. They just did an EKG cuz my heart rate im now running a fever and they are getting an IV and going to do bloodwork