• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Safe

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
A couple of members have messaged me to inquire about my safety from the fires, since I live in Northern California. I am safe. Where I am in the Central Valley, the air quality is very poor and there is a constant gross haze in the air. However, I'm not in any immediate fire danger in my neighborhood or workplace.

Hope any of the rest of you affected by the fires are staying safe and sane! :greenheart:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Good to hear. Hopefully most will stay safe with the wish it will end sooner than later.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Safe, yes. Me staying sane? That might be an open question.

We live in suburban Contra Costa County so we have an air problem not a flames problem.

I feel for Oregon though where 10% of the population has had to evacuate.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm currently safe too. I'm visiting my in law in Sacramento area. My parents back in Molalla Oregon are currently evacuated. Really hoping they don't lose the house. :/
My home is in stage 1 evacuation, I had to photo everything for insurance and take some documents and cash with me before we left. Scary times.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm currently safe too. I'm visiting my in law in Sacramento area. My parents back in Molalla Oregon are currently evacuated. Really hoping they don't lose the house. :/
My home is in stage 1 evacuation, I had to photo everything for insurance and take some documents and cash with me before we left. Scary times.

I'm so sorry! Hopefully none of your homes are lost. Glad you're down here with family.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Heres basically what it looks like in the Souther Central Valley (theres over 200 miles between LC and me, and we have our own fires raging here in the mountains).
These were taken around 4:45 pm yesterday (and it looks worse today)
20200910_164203_HDR.jpg 20200910_164336_HDR.jpg

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
On an island NW of Seattle here. Not much risk of fire, but we're getting a lot of smoke coming up from Oregon. I consider myself lucky, good luck to my fellow west-coasters!

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
A couple of members have messaged me to inquire about my safety from the fires, since I live in Northern California. I am safe. Where I am in the Central Valley, the air quality is very poor and there is a constant gross haze in the air. However, I'm not in any immediate fire danger in my neighborhood or workplace.

Hope any of the rest of you affected by the fires are staying safe and sane! :greenheart:

I’m proud to say some of our firefighters are helping you out.
It has become a mutual thing between USA and Australia now.
It is heartening to see some goodwill and bravery in this crazy world.
Stay safe brother.