• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Sad

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
To those who say "life goes on". I know that. We have had this cat for nearly 6 years and she is a part of our family. We are going to have to have her put to sleep next week. This is the cat who used to bump her head against my hand to get me to pet her.
Thanks, guys for your condolences.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Sorry to hear she's ill!

Tell her to give my regards to Ceiling cat upon her entry to kitty heaven.

And here's a kitty hug just for you!

Big_Kitty_Hug_by_Drunkbuddies.jpg

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
We found out today that one of our cats, Nutmeg, has cancer. I know, it is just a cat, but we love this cat. She is calico colored and has been losing weight lately. We took her to the vet and we found out she is sick. :(
There is no such thing as "just a cat." Cats and dogs are family and when someone in our family get sick, especially with something like cancer, we're going to be deeply affected. When someone in our family dies, we're going to be devastated. I'm so, so sorry about Nutmeg, Christine. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends ChristineES,

Could just say Sorry to hear that etc.
That may bring a very very momentary satisfaction.

However, just like to bring about an awareness that the *SADNESS* or even *HAPPINESS* that one feels is due to our MINDS attachments and all attachments are barriers to enlightenment.

As a friend of the cat yes, must and should serve him till he lives in the body, make him feel that he is someone to care for even in sickness as they too have feelings and our karma todays our friends.

AM sure he will evolve to a higher life after being in such enlightened company during his lifetime.

Love & rgds