• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Pregnant

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
:p I know I'm hardly ever on here...but I'm sure a few of you remember me. Yes it is true! I got that "am I freaking kidding myself or is that a line?" deal with the HPT and went and got a blood test and it was positive!

I'm so stoked as I've been praying for another one practically since the last one was born. I love having kids!! I'm totally gonna have half a dozen if the Lord allows. Kinda sucks that I only have one functioning ovary, but it's served me well. Good ole righty lol.

Ooh and if baby is a she her name is Elizabeth Ann-Marie, and if he's a he it's Israel Vincent.

My husband is pretty much in denial right now because of last time, which ended up an early miscarriage yet again! But I'm eternally optimistic and always praying, and no matter what we can always keep tryin' till one decides to stick around. Hopefully this one will!

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
Thank you! I'm probably a little old to be able to have a full dozen at this point...LOL. I'm 27. Oh and get this, my girls were 27 months apart, this lil one will be 26 months apart, how's that for timing!! And I wasn't even timing! And this is the 2nd time in a row I've gotten pregnant by charting. I never thought it would work but it apparently does!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
karen.jpg

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
In quietude, listen - listen to the little baby within you. It shall tell you lovely stories of the world it is coming from. You would in turn speak to it tenderly of our wonderful world and the wonderful family it is coming to. And thus conversing, mother and baby would be in bliss and in bliss shall be baby born.

We await fondly to welcome Baby Bliss.

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
Aww thank you all! You really made me smile. It's nice for people to be actually congratulatory. I'm sure some of my family will be all, "What the heck...didn't you just HAVE a baby? Aren't you done yet??" Grr. If they feel that way about number 3, just wait till they hear about lucky number 7 LOL. I still haven't told my in-laws, as they've perfected the icy stare response to such news. In their defense, they do it because they hate me, not that they hate babies.