• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm open to interview

LiveByFaithNotSight

The Art Of Conversing
Would you shun your kids if they believed in evolution?
no lol I would raise my child to reason and use logic and Evolution takes alot of blind faith because there no observable evidence Evolutio. the change of kinds for example monkeys evolved to Man. but there plenty examples of creator and Creation. both natural and physical. but if at the end of the day if my child wishes to believe in Evolution that would be his decision and I can't force him to use his free Will the way I want. id love him none the less. Would make for interesting conversations at dinner thou lol

LiveByFaithNotSight

The Art Of Conversing
What is your opinion on the Israeli Palestinian conflict?
Great question of political Nature. My opinion is Neutral on political topics based on the fact my thinking is inline with

Daniel 2:44 "44 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, "

God Kingdom at the appointed time will crush all corrupt Governments and establish a Government with Christ as an uncorruptable King governing all the earth in a paradise state according to prophecy.

danieldemol

Premium Member
no lol I would raise my child to reason and use logic and Evolution takes alot of blind faith because there no observable evidence Evolutio. the change of kinds for example monkeys evolved to Man. but there plenty examples of creator and Creation. both natural and physical. but if at the end of the day if my child wishes to believe in Evolution that would be his decision and I can't force him to use his free Will the way I want. id love him none the less. Would make for interesting conversations at dinner thou lol
I would call the change from Glyptodon to Armadillo a change in kind, or the change from snakes with legs to snakes without legs to be a change in kind wouldn't you?