• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm O-. What are you?

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm O- which is the most sought after blood type in the world because I can give blood to anyone, but the down side is I can only receive O- in return. Does that make me special or **** out of luck?
What are you and what are your thoughts?

About 15 percent of the world’s population has the Rh-negative distinction, with the D-antigen absent in their veins. But this percentage of the population is not spread evenly across all areas of the planet. While humans are thought to all share a common ancestor, originating in sub-Saharan Africa, the number of Rh-negative Africans is disproportionately low compared to others – about three percent. In Asia, that proportion is even lower with only about one percent of the population possessing this rare blood type.

The gene that produces Rh-negative is largely present in Caucasians, with the highest concentration found in a small region on the Iberian Peninsula between France and Spain, known as the Basque region. Here, straddling the Pyrenees mountains, up to 40 percent of the population is Rh-negative, and that’s not the only distinguishing feature of the region.

Those from the Basque are also the only people of Western Europe who continue to speak an indigenous Indo-European language – an isolated tongue not spoken anywhere else in Europe. But this language is not just isolated, it’s completely unrelated to other European languages.

A more mundane explanation for the homogenous traits of people from the Basque region is the idea that early farmers, during the start of the agricultural revolution, mixed with local hunters, before becoming isolated for thousands of years preserving their language and genetics. Others have posited the idea that the Basques could have been the pure descendants of the first modern humans to arrive in Europe.
But another theory that falls in the more ethereal category is that the Nephilim of biblical lore are responsible for Rh-negative blood types. In the Book of Enoch, the Nephilim, also known as the Watchers, descend from the heavens and mate with humans, creating a human-angel hybrid. This group of angels and their offspring were wiped out in the great biblical deluge, though some were said to have survived, leaving the Rh-negative blood distinction.

Another otherworldly theory is that the Anunnaki, the extraterrestrial race that helped establish ancient Mesopotamian civilizations, engineered or crossbred with humans, and that some part of this process created the Rh-negative blood type.

It’s alleged that people with Rh-negative blood have distinct physical features paired with a predilection for psychic phenomena and alien abductions. Some of those features are:
-Higher than average IQ
-Lower body temperature
-Higher blood pressure
-Red or reddish hair
-Extra vertebrae
-Sensitive vision and particular sensitivity to sunlight
-Elevated intuition

Some Think This Blood Type Has An Alien Origin; Do You Have It? | Gaia

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
O+.

I've heard these ideas that people with Rh-negative blood types are somehow "special" and it's generally just racism from white supremacists.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know my blood type.
But I do know that it's red & free flowing.
I get observe this dang near daily.
(Yeah, I'm that clumsy.)

I do know that it's not that "higher than average IQ" type though.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm O- which is the most sought after blood type in the world because I can give blood to anyone, but the down side is I can only receive O- in return. Does that make me special or **** out of luck?

{imitating Dracula voice} "They want your blooooood!" ;)

My blood type is A. That means I'm A Number One, King of the Hill, Top of the List... (along with everyone else who has this blood type, which I believe is the most common).

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

About 15 percent of the world’s population has the Rh-negative distinction, with the D-antigen absent in their veins. But this percentage of the population is not spread evenly across all areas of the planet. While humans are thought to all share a common ancestor, originating in sub-Saharan Africa, the number of Rh-negative Africans is disproportionately low compared to others – about three percent. In Asia, that proportion is even lower with only about one percent of the population possessing this rare blood type.

The gene that produces Rh-negative is largely present in Caucasians, with the highest concentration found in a small region on the Iberian Peninsula between France and Spain, known as the Basque region. Here, straddling the Pyrenees mountains, up to 40 percent of the population is Rh-negative, and that’s not the only distinguishing feature of the region.

Those from the Basque are also the only people of Western Europe who continue to speak an indigenous Indo-European language – an isolated tongue not spoken anywhere else in Europe. But this language is not just isolated, it’s completely unrelated to other European languages.

A more mundane explanation for the homogenous traits of people from the Basque region is the idea that early farmers, during the start of the agricultural revolution, mixed with local hunters, before becoming isolated for thousands of years preserving their language and genetics. Others have posited the idea that the Basques could have been the pure descendants of the first modern humans to arrive in Europe.
But another theory that falls in the more ethereal category is that the Nephilim of biblical lore are responsible for Rh-negative blood types. In the Book of Enoch, the Nephilim, also known as the Watchers, descend from the heavens and mate with humans, creating a human-angel hybrid. This group of angels and their offspring were wiped out in the great biblical deluge, though some were said to have survived, leaving the Rh-negative blood distinction.

Another otherworldly theory is that the Anunnaki, the extraterrestrial race that helped establish ancient Mesopotamian civilizations, engineered or crossbred with humans, and that some part of this process created the Rh-negative blood type.

It’s alleged that people with Rh-negative blood have distinct physical features paired with a predilection for psychic phenomena and alien abductions. Some of those features are:
-Higher than average IQ
-Lower body temperature
-Higher blood pressure
-Red or reddish hair
-Extra vertebrae
-Elevated intuition

I dont know my blood type.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, like Der Donald, you never served in the military.
Have you not been paying attention?
I am a bona fide felonious draft dodger.
Only a misanthrope or a fool would allow himself
to be drafted into a useless war filled with atrocities.
What would you do?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

-Higher than average IQ
-Lower body temperature
-Higher blood pressure
-Red or reddish hair
-Extra vertebrae
-Elevated intuition

Like you i am O Rh neg. Two days ago i needed 2 units prior to an operation, not sure how much they used during the op.
The doctor fell in to fits of laughter when i kept asking him if it was the correct type.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, you did have more at stake than the doc.
Did you survive surgery?
Pix of the scar?

Survived and feel better than i have done for months. I will do you a pic of the 14 inch scar when they take the dressing off.