• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi RND, Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hi, RND. We could use a few SDAs. I hope you stick around and that you enjoy yourself here.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
How so? To cook? Roast? Fricassee? :D
Nah, I'm a Mormon. I don't cook, roast or fricassee people of other religions. I'm too busy trying to keep from being burned at the stake by Mormon-haters to have time to focus on maligning anyone else. We've had a few SDAs here in the past, but none of them seem to stick around for long. I'm looking forward to hearing about your beliefs -- aside from the fact that you worship on "the seventh day," which is something that is pretty much common knowledge.

RND

Seventh-day Adventist
Well, you won't have me to worry about as for being a "Mormon-hater." While there are certainly things I know about Mormon's and LDS history I don't run around poking folks in the eye. Not productive.

Other than the sabbath, state of the dead, certain aspects of Bible prophecy and a few other things I'm just like most Christians! :D