• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new

Aganjuzu

seeker
hi ppl who read this.
I'm here looking for people who may have experienced similar things as myself; and hoping to find valuable insights and inner lights.
It can be really difficult to talk to most ppl about stuff that i contemplate, because they cannot relate whatsoever.
Sometimes when I'm all alone, I can't stop thinking about my perceived experiences. So i thought i'd try this here forum and ask a few questions

Aganjuzu

seeker
What kind of experiences are you talking about?

Supernatural, UFO's, altered states of consciousness. Hope this forum can maybe help.
I have a religious background that i feel i maybe trying to shed. A lot of cognitive dissonance going on in my mind.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Supernatural, UFO's, altered states of consciousness. Hope this forum can maybe help.
I have a religious background that i feel i maybe trying to shed. A lot of cognitive dissonance going on in my mind.

A lot of people here seem to have put in some time thinking about such matters. Good luck to you!

Parsimony

Welcome to the board!

I find those matters to be of interest. I would like to hear your testimony.

Aganjuzu

seeker
I find those matters to be of interest. I would like to hear your testimony.
I just posted my earliest supernatual experiences, and it won't let me post a link.....

But since u replied, I'll bring up the UFO that i saw also.

I used to see moving red lights all the time in my area. I would ride my bike at night in the summer and always enjoy the night skies. The moving red/orange dots almost blended in w/ the stars sometimes, but i could clearly see them move at times, and on several different nights.
They moved really weird and i couldn't believe what i was seeing, so one night i brought my camera w/ and actually got some pictures.
It just looks like a bright red/orange light in the sky, but the color is very clear. And that particular night that i got the pictures, it passed right over my head which it had never done before.
I was on a bike trail w/ houses on both sides of me and kept yellin"what the F#^k is THAT!!!" as i was taking pictures. It was extremely quiet and very real according to my photos.
That was last June and i can hardly wrap my mind around that one. It's crazy because ive seen videos on youtube of pretty much the exact same thing as what i saw.

Asha

Hello and welcome

I have seen some of these you tube videos and dont realy know what to think ?
we realy cant imagine what it is like to actualy whitness it first hand .

We heard rumbling in the sky the other day at first you think of the obvious explanations
we get low flying jet on training missions, but it went on too long,the sound didnt fade as usual when they pass it just continued , it was a bit scary .

Aganjuzu

seeker
Hey, A. Just so we know, you don't live in Colorado do you?
I wish i did. Why do u ask?

Hello and welcome

I have seen some of these you tube videos and dont realy know what to think ?
we realy cant imagine what it is like to actualy whitness it first hand .

We heard rumbling in the sky the other day at first you think of the obvious explanations
we get low flying jet on training missions, but it went on too long,the sound didnt fade as usual when they pass it just continued , it was a bit scary .

I didn't believe it until i experienced it first hand either. The UFO coulda had anything inside it, i have no idea. I just know there's weird stuff up in the sky and i have pictures to prove it.